Game Winner Vinyl ATV Cover Reviews

Game Winner Vinyl ATV Cover

1 consumer review

ATV Cover from Game Winner - Protect your four wheeler!

Apr 19, 2009

Pros:Durable, fits tight and holds

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: If you have an ATV, you should invest in one of these covers.

I have a 2003 Suzuki Ozark 250 ATV (four wheeler) that I keep parked in my back yard. About the only time I use it is during deer season, though sometimes during the summer I may run it around some trails if I can find anyone to ride with. Since the shed in my back yard is too small to even get my ATV through the door, I had to find some way to cover it up. This is where this awesome ATV Cover from Game Winner comes into play. I bought it at Academy for $34.99.

Prior to buying this ATV cover, I had been using a similar vinyl cover intended for a gas grill. My grill does actually fit in my shed, so I tried to stretch the cover over the four wheeler, but it didn't quite fit. It was enough to cover the motor and seats, but the rear rack on my bike was exposed and starting to show a little rust. Since my four wheeler is worth more to me than it ever would be if I sold it, I couldn't just let it sit outside unprotected and gather rust.

This ATV cover comes in two sizes: Large and Extra Large. I have a 250 class four wheeler, which is about the smallest adult sized ATV you can buy, so I got the Large. Even with the racks on the front and back of my bike, this cover fits over it nicely. I'd estimate this same Large cover would fit over a 300 or even 350 class bike, but beyond that you'll need the Extra Large cover.

This cover is made entirely of vinyl and sewn in a way that it forms a rectangular box when stretched out over your ATV. It has a tough ring of elastic along the bottom, so you can pull it all the way down under the tires and completely cover the bike from top to bottom. Even in very strong winds, this cover did not budge. The thick treads on the four wheeler tires also help to hold it in place, so there are no drawstrings to tie or anything like that. The elastic also allows me to pull the cover tightly enough over my bike so that water doesn't pool anywhere on top.

I am extremely happy with the ATV Cover from Game Winner. It is durable, relatively inexpensive, and will help prolong the life and value of my four wheeler for several more years. My next step is to pour a small concrete slab on which to park my bike so that I can get it off the ground.

Thanks to Openroad for adding this to the database for me!

Game Winner ATV Complete Bag Set

Game Winner ATV Complete Bag Set

The Game Winner ATV Complete Bag Set features a cargo bag, a saddle bag, a fender bag and hand protectors, all secured to the ATV by nylon fasteners.

Game Winner ATV Deluxe Cargo Bag

Game Winner ATV Deluxe Cargo Bag

The Game Winner ATV Deluxe Cargo Bag features 3 separate storage compartments and 2 waterproof roll-down accessory bags.

Game Winner Brand 30 X 36” Vinyl Decoy Bag

Game Winner Brand 30 X 36” Vinyl Decoy Bag

Game Winner Brand 30 x 36” Vinyl Decoy Bag · Holds up to 18 standard decoys · Made of heavyweight vinyl mesh · Reinforced backpack style straps P...
Game Winner Camouflage Small Dry Bag Weather Resistance Hunting Lightweight

Game Winner Camouflage Small Dry Bag Weather Resistance Hunting Lightweight

New small Dry Bag.Brand: Game Winner Color: Camouflage.DOUBLE STITCHED AND WATERTIGHT TAPED SEALED SEAMS HELP KEEP GEAR DRY SUPER COMPACT AND ULTRA LI...
Game Winner Big Boy Hang-On Treestand

Game Winner Big Boy Hang-On Treestand

The Game Winner Big Boy Hang-On Treestand is made of aluminum and comes with a harness.

Mitre Game Winner Adult Shinguard

Mitre Game Winner Adult Shinguard

Mitre Adult Shinguards have a removable anklet and self stick calf strap for stability. These shinguards are also NOCSAE approved.

Game Winner Women's Hunting Pack

Game Winner Women's Hunting Pack

The Game Winner Women's Hunting Pack features an articulated shoulder strap system and detachable binocular straps.

Fly Racing Paradigm Winners Circle Street Helmet Motocross Enduro Atv 73-8021-5

Fly Racing Paradigm Winners Circle Street Helmet Motocross Enduro Atv 73-8021-5

Fly Racing PARADIGM WINNERS CIRCLE HELMETBLACK/WHITE X Color : Black/White Size : X-large Sold as : Each DOT ECE Meets and exceeds all the toughest wo...

Game Winner Travel Pack

Game Winner Travel Pack

The Game Winner Travel Pack features top-load entry with a drawstring closure and a breathable padded back for comfort.

Game Winner Brush Pack

Game Winner Brush Pack

The Game Winner Brush Pack features an extra-large main compartment with zipper closure and a padded shoulder strap system for comfort.