GARMIN (010-00270-02 Version) Reviews

GARMIN (010-00270-02 Version)

Rino 120

Jul 8, 2004
Rated Show

Pros:Contains everything a person needs, Radio, GPS and topo's. Very accurate GPS.

Cons:Can not trust provided belt clip.

I purchased two Rinos for Hunter Education class presentations. Spent time in dense forest evaluating the RINO features. Found units to work as advertised. I down loaded the area topo's for eastern Arizona. GPS units performed very well in timber. Units successfully guided us to within 10 feet of a hidden 12 ounce bottle in a meadow.
I believe every outdoors men should not be without one, provides everything needed to keep from getting lost and to keep track of your partners. Best idea that I have seen since the GPS became available to the public. Radio’s worked as expected in mountainous terrain.

I do not like the screw on clip. I lost a unit because it unscrewed and fell off. It was recovered and I learned a lesson! Don’t use the clip! Use a carrying case.

I would recommend these units for anyone who enjoys sharing the outdoors with a partner or partners.

Cobra CB Radio W/SWR 40CH 7CH NOAA WEATHER
Product Features 2-Way, Handheld 2-Mile Frs & 5-Mile Gmrs Radio Combined With WAAS-Enabled GPS Waterproof Integrated 12-Channel GPS 22 Communication C...