-15%
GARMIN (010-00270-02 Version) Reviews

GARMIN (010-00270-02 Version)

A Rock Solid, Dependable and widely used piece of Hardcore Gear!

May 28, 2007
Rated Show

Pros:Easy for any age to use. Stay in contact with your kids by using display.

Cons:Battery life short. Use battery saver feature and turn volume down to extend life.

I own both the Rino 110 and Rino 120. Both models are light weight, easy to use and are PACKED with extra features that I did not expect. The Rino 120 has extra memory for more detailed mapping and memory. I live in Southern Utah and spend most if not all of my extra time hiking and riding through the mountains and deserts in the area. The Rino 120 lets me know where I am in relation to other areas that I have been and lets me find areas that I want to get back to much easier than memory alone(ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT). This is a must have piece of Survival equipment due to the fact that it is BOTH a radio and a GPS system combined into one. Why carry a radio and a GPS system when the Rino lets you carry one. All you need to do is key your radio and it automatically sends your location to another Rino unit. The Rino GPS systems have been used by Search and Rescue team for several years and the reason is Dependability and Ruggedness.

Product Features 2-Way, Handheld 2-Mile Frs & 5-Mile Gmrs Radio Combined With WAAS-Enabled GPS Waterproof Integrated 12-Channel GPS 22 Communication C...
2 New Garmin Rino 120 2-Mile 22-Channel FRS/GMRS Two-Way Radio and GPS Navigator 2 New Never Used and ready to ship with tracking number One box is mi...