Garmin nuvi 1300 Automotive Mountable GPS Receiver Reviews

Garmin nuvi 1300 Automotive Mountable GPS Receiver

A GREAT DEVICE FOR 1ST TIME GPS USERS

Feb 5, 2011

Pros:Easy to use, very accurate, big screen, not too costly, very stylish, light weight

Cons:You must update your Garmin nuvi when roads and street names change

The Bottom Line: I would definately recommend this product to anyone who is tired of using a paper map while traveling because this GPS system is easy to use, safe, accurate, and reliable.

I bought the Garmin Nuvi 1300 recently and it is great! This is my first GPS system and it is very easy to use/very user friendly. This was a great buy and very cost efficient. I was looking for a device that had a nice screen size, accurate navigation, and voice direction that wasn't annoying.I got of all that, and more with the Garmin nuvi 1300! Installation of this device was easy as pie. I am very happy with my purchase. In my opinion this is the best Gps, hands down. I paid $109.99 for it at Radio Shack. That is very cheap considering that Garmin is a namebrand product. The Garmin nuvi 1300 comes standard with everything you need to get started. In the box the Garmin nuvi 1300 comes with a vehicle suction cup mount, vehicle power cable, a dashboard disc and the helpful quick start manual. I would recommend this Garmin product to anyone who is a rookie at buying Gps systems. The Garmin nuvi 1300 would even be great as a gift. With this device you will never be lost! The Garmin nuvi is an all around SAFE device. The voice navigation allows you to keep both eyes on the road and both hands on the steering wheel. A Garmin Nuvi 1300 is a must have when traveling.

The ultra-thin nüvi 1300 has a widescreen display, yet it’s slim and light enough to take along on all your travels. This affordable GPS comes with...