Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shaping Spray Gel Curl Defining Strong 8.5oz. Pack Of2 Reviews

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Garnier Fructis has brought my hairs personal best up to a whole new level!

Dec 1, 2010 (Updated Dec 1, 2010)

Pros:Defines curls, reduces frizz & smells great!

Cons:Sticky, stiff, & pump gets clogged sometimes.

The Bottom Line: I recommend this product 100% because I love what it has done for my hair.  It has made my frizz almost non existent and defined my naturally curly hair.

My whole life I have struggled with frizzy, uncontrolled curly hair. During my teen years I searched and searched for a hair styling product that would help tame my frizz and help shape and hold my curls in place. After trying many different brands and types of curling gel I finally came across Garnier Frictis's Curl Shaping Spray Gel. I fell in love with what this yummy smelling spray gel. It helps keep my curls defined and shaped, as well as the frizziness to the minimum. I was thrilled that I was able to find something that works so well and also smells so good! It's always a bonus when the hair product that works smells great.

Purchasing: You can buy Garnier Frictis Curl Shaping Spray Gel anywhere Garnier Fructis products are sold, which is usually just about any grocery store, drug store or convenience store. It usually costs about 4 dollars.

Facts:
- The Curl Shaping spray gel uses fruit micro-waxes to boost waves, permed, or naturally curly hair and creates curl definition with shine and no frizz.
- Garnier does a number of studies and research to be able to ensure that the quality of hair products they put out are of good quality.
- Garnier also does consumer surveys to see what the people actually using the products have to say about it.
- Garnier uses natural ingredients that have proven effects.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water) , PVP , DMDM Hydantoin , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , PEG - 192 Apricot Kernel Glycerides , PEG-70 Mango Glycerides , Aminomethyl Propanol , Polyacrylate-3 , Limonene , Linalool , Propylene Glycol , Citrus Limonum (Lemon Extract) , Amyl Cinnamal , Parfum (Fragrance).

Personal Experience: I have been using Garnier Fructis Curl Shaping Spray Gel for about a year now and I seriously wouldn't try anything else because I love it. It defines my curls beautifully. I am no longer self concious about how my hair is looking, because it has lost it's frizz and craziness ever since I started using this spray gel. I now get many compliments throughout the day on how good my hair looks. I think that there are only a couple of cons about Garnier Fructis Curl Shaping Spray Gel. One is that it something makes my hair a little bit stiff, but this is something I can live with, and it can get a bit sticky. I have experienced the pump clogging up before. When this happens you just run some water into the pump and pump out the build up. Other than those few things it's a great product! The bottle is a good size and it fits into my cosmetic bag pretty well so that I can travel with it. I would definitely recommend this to any girl trying to find something to maker her hair look great and definite her curls!

Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shaping Spray Gel, 8.5 fl oz

Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shaping Spray Gel, 8.5 fl oz

Garnier Fructis Style curl shaping gel with fruit micro-waxes boosts your wavy, permed or naturally curly hair to create curl definition with shine mi...

Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shaping Spray Gel - 8.5 fl oz

Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shaping Spray Gel - 8.5 fl oz

Find hair styling products at Target.com! Garnier fructis style curl shaping spray gel - 8.5 fl oz

Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shaping 8.5-ounce Spray Gel

Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shaping 8.5-ounce Spray Gel

Style, with fruit micro-waxes, gives you the power to create and control any style you want. This spray gel is a new generation styling product that b...
Garnier Fructis Survivor Rough It Putty, 5 oz

Garnier Fructis Survivor Rough It Putty, 5 oz

A reworkable putty with natural cactus extract Provides flexible hold for rough, piecey looks.
Garnier« Fructis Style« Curl Scrunch Gel - 6.8 Oz

Garnier« Fructis Style« Curl Scrunch Gel - 6.8 Oz

« Fructis Style« Curl Scrunch Gel - 6.8 oz **We do combine shipping, buy more save more. Manage those curls with Garnier Fructis Curl Scrunch Gel, a n...

Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpting Cream Gel - 5 oz

Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpting Cream Gel - 5 oz

Find hair styling products at Target.com! Garnier fructis style curl sculpting cream gel - 5 oz

Garnier Fructis Style Curl Construct Mousse - 6.8 oz

Garnier Fructis Style Curl Construct Mousse - 6.8 oz

Find hair styling products at Target.com! Garnier fructis style curl construct mousse - 6.8 oz

Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Gel - 6.8 oz

Garnier Fructis Style Curl Scrunch Gel - 6.8 oz

Find hair styling products at Target.com! Manage those curls with garnier fructis curl scrunch gel, a new generation styling product with powerful pul...