-10%
Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme with Fruit Oil Concentrate, Permanent, Medium Golden Mahogany Brown 535 Pack of 3 (603084245239) Reviews

Free Shipping Target
+$4.97 shipping Walmart.com

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme permanent Mahogany brown hair colorpharmacy

Oct 5, 2009

Pros:Everything is a pro with this color kit

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme permanent Mahogany brown hair color was perfect all the way around

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme permanent Mahogany brown hair color was a must have. I already have tried a few of the Garnier Nutrisse hair colors and many hair care products so I knew that this was the brand I was going for. However, the color was what I was not sure of. I knew that I wanted different, but not dramatic difference. I went from medium ash brown to the Mahogany brown. A deeper red toned hair color that I felt better suited what I wanted. Let me give you the details about this killer hair color product!

Where to get it and the cost:

You can find the Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme permanent Mahogany brown hair color and many other shades in this line at any drug store/pharmacy store such as Rite Aid, Walgreens and CVS pha. You can find it at Walmart, K-Mart and Target type stores, and you can also find it in super markets as well. I buy mine from the Walgreens drug store located near by me here in Rhode Island, where I reside. It is the closest store to me, and the cheapest for the price so I make out in more ways than one buying the Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme permanent Mahogany brown hair color from them.

The price will vary from store to store. With the highest price being from Stop And Shop around here for $9.99 per box. The cheapest being the Walgreens that I go to where the price is $6.79 per box of the Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme permanent Mahogany brown hair color. The price that I pay is great. Plus I often get coupons for it in the mail for $2.00 of per box, and Walgreens has at least one sale on it per month too. I stock up now at those sales.

Details and facts:

The Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme permanent Mahogany brown hair color is a rich and long lasting hair color. It is a permanent hair color dye. It comes with a nourishing avocado conditioner that smells incredible and leaves the hair soft and smooth. If you are older or have a lot of gray hair this is good for you because it has the ability to provide 100% gray coverage for you. It also comes with a bottle of nourishing oil to add to your color before you use it. This will nourish your hair even further leaving it look, felling and even being healthier. Who knew a hair dye could be good for your hair?!

This Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme permanent Mahogany brown hair color treatment, is packed with amazing conditioners and fruit oil concentrate that penetrate deep into your hair fibers to give your hair a rich, long lasting color that covers gray completely, and leaves your hair beautiful and manageable. The avocado oil with vitamin E protects your hair against any dryness while locking in the color and moisture. This hair color has an amazing fragrant grape seed oil that you only get from Garnier Nutrisse. It has a no drip formula that spreads easily as well.

The smell of the hair color while you apply it is a great smell. You will not have burning, watery eyes while applying it or even after you use it and it is sitting before the rinse time. This is pretty much amazing because most hair colors can't achieve that goal and you end up wanting to take it off before you finish putting it on!

How to use it:

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme permanent Mahogany brown hair color is very easy to use. It comes with the directions in the box. This is where your gloves can be found too. Make sure you do the strand test and so on as the directions say to. If you have used this brand before you should be fine. I did not do the test because I already have tried the hair colors by his company many times.

To mix the color you must first open the applicator bottle. Now you pour the contents of the colorant tube in to it and the fruit oil as well. Shake it very well. Make sure you have the gloves on by the way. Now you can twist the tip off of the applicator bottle and be ready to do your hair.

Once you have read the directions follow the ones that apply to you. If you are using it for gray coverage you will need to apply the Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme permanent Mahogany brown hair color to your roots first using a comb to separate your hair and part it where you need to. Keep it on your roots for five minutes then pull the rest of the color through for 20-25 minutes.

For all over coverage like I do. Just apply it to your hair in sections to make sure you get it all. Then leave the Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme permanent Mahogany brown hair color on your hair for 20 minutes, 25 if you prefer but no longer than that. The 25 minutes is the maximum for this step. Now you simply wait out your time.

So now the timer has gone off and you are ready to rinse the color out of your hair. Go for it. Have your towel handy and the conditioner that came with your color kit. Rinse your hair very well. To make sure that all of the color is out gently squeeze out your hair in to your hand. If the water is running clear out of your hair it is ready to be conditioned. If it is not and you still see even a small trace of color please rinse it better and then condition. Half the tube of conditioner was best for me. It would be less for people with shorter hair, you can get 2-4 uses from it depending on your hair length.

After the conditioner is applied let it sit for a minute or two. Then rinse it out when you are ready. You will notice that you hair is already soft before you even dry it. The difference will amaze you. This may have seemed like a lot of directions but the set up takes nearly a few minutes and the wait time is the longest part. There is really nothing to it. It just takes more to explain it than it takes to actually do it!

Warnings:
Do not use this hair color if you have already had a reaction to a hair color product, or if you have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp. If you have a tattoo, the risks of an allergic reaction may be increased. You should be aware of this. You should also perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before each use of this hair color . There are details about this in the included pamphlet you will find in the box.

You should try to avoid contact of the Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme permanent hair color with your eyes and skin. If is does get into your eyes, rinse it immediately. Always wear the gloves provided in the color kit while coloring your hair. Thoroughly rinse hair after application. You are supposed to wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring for best results and less hair damage. This is a must, please keep your hair color kit and it's contents out of the reach of children.  Do not apply on children.

This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made.  This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows, to do so may cause blindness and irreversible damages to your eyes. Be aware of the ingredients in case you know that you are allergic to some thing specific in this kit.

Ingredients:

Nutrisse Developer:  Aqua/Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2, Carboxamide MEA, Ceteareth-30, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, F.I.L. D56/22.

Nutrisse Colorant:  Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3,  Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, p-Aminophenol, m-Aminophenol, 2-Amino-3-Hydroxypyridine, Ascorbic Acid, Ammonium Thiolactate, 2-Methylresorcinol, 2-Methyl-5-Hydroxyethylaminophenol, p-Methylaminophenol Sulfate, Dimethicone, Pentasodium Pentetate, p-Phenylenediamine, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Parfum/Fragrance, F.I.L. C28776/1.

Fruit Oil Concentrate:  Vitis Vinifera/Grape Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionine, F.I.L. D1108/3.

Rinse-Out Conditioner:  Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Amodimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben, Persea Gratissima/Avocado Oil, Trideceth-12, Citric Acid, Linalool, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Cetrimonium Chloride, F.I.L. D10011/1.

My use and recommendation:

The Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme permanent Mahogany brown hair color was relly easy to use. I liked the smell of it. I love the smell of all Nutrisse color dyes. The smell is some what fruity and yet floral at the same time. It is hard to explain. There are no harsh after smells either which means you could dye your hair and no one would know it. The color kit smells no different from most of this companies shampoo and conditioner lines. It is amazing.

As for the color. I could not have been happier about it. The back of the box shows you what your hair will come out looking like approximately depending on the hair color that you have before you apply it. Mine was in the middle and turned out to be just slightly lighter than the color shown on the box. I was am still am very pleased with the Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme permanent Mahogany brown hair color. I could not have picked a better one to suit my taste.

I have used the Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme permanent Mahogany brown hair color three times already this year. I really like it. It is the longest lasting color that I have used. The color is vibrant and realistic not crazy colors that some color kits give you that a normal person would not have. It is not obvious to people that I color my hair. Although I have been asked by people who know my original hair color "blond" what color I use. I have proudly let them know because you can't find anything better than this. I have been to salons that can't get my color as good as this color kit does.

The price of the Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme permanent Mahogany brown hair color was right up my alley. I have no complaints about the price or anything else involving this dye. It is the best out there as far as I am concerned. I will surely continue to pass on the word because I am so amazed by the ease of use, perfect color and better hair that I have now. The Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme permanent Mahogany brown hair color leaves my hair soft, shiny and fuller. I could not ask for anything more. I highly recommend the Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme permanent Mahogany brown hair color.

Experience Garnier Nutrisse, a nourishing color treatment that gives you rich, healthy-looking color that really lasts. The exclusive color treatment,...
Find hair color products at Target.com! See why nourished hair means better color. Garnier nutrisse nourishing color creme penetrates deep into hair f...

Untitled Document Search titles descriptions Nutrisse Med Gold Brown (1 Pack) It nourishes hair and protects against dryness It spreads easily and won...
Untitled Document Search titles descriptions Nutrisse Med Gold Brown (3 Pack) It nourishes hair and protects against dryness It spreads easily and won...