Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Creme Haircolor, No.82 Champagne Blonde,1 Each

Garnier Nutrisse Champagne Blonde Fizz permanent hair color

Nov 29, 2009

Pros:Easy to apply, covers white and gray perfectly

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: Garnier Nutrisse Champagne Blonde Fizz permanent hair color was the perfect match for my mother and did not bother her with her COPD

Garnier Nutrisse Champagne Blonde Fizz permanent hair color is my mother's dye of choice. I got her started on using Garnier Nutrisse because I had been using it for a very long time and it has no chemical smell and won't effect her breathing which is important as she is a person who suffers badly from COPD to the point where she uses an oxygen machine most of her days. She can not go out very often so the hair dresser is not an option, and the dye they use there gags her and effects her breathing. I knew the Garnier Nutrisse would not effect her that way. My mother has tried a few different colors so far , but the one she has chosen for her own to stick with is the Garnier Nutrisse Champagne Blonde Fizz permanent hair color. It is the closest to her natural hair color only with more highlights to it.

I purchase the dye for my mother since she can not go out herself. I buy it at Walgreens pharmacy here in Rhode Island where I live. It is cheapest there at $5.99 per box, every where else is about two dollars or so more for the same dye. Walgreens always has good sales on it at least twice per month to where you get a dollar or two off, or even buy one get one free. In that case we all stock up on it since there are four of us who use it regularly in different colors. The price is great, and so is the product. Let me give you the details.

Details and facts:

With the Garnier Nutrisse Champagne Blonde Fizz permanent hair color kit you get an instruction booklet that has gloves folded in to it. The instructions are very large printed, bold and easy to read. There are some pictures to guide you a long as well. The gloves are one size fits all. You also get the developer bottle, the colorant, the fruit oil concentrate and the rinse out conditioner packet too.

The contents of these things are In the after color conditioner is Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Trideceth-12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Limonene, Linalool, Amodimethicone, Persea Gratissima/Avocado Oil, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Crinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance, F.I.L. D10011/1. In the Nutrisse developer will be Aqua/Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2, Carboxamide MEA, Ceteareth-30, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, F.I.L. D56/22..

Also then there is the colorant which contains Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Deceth-3, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, 5-Amino-6-Chloro-o-Cresol, Ethanolamine, Polyquaternium-22, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, p-Aminophenol, Parfum/Fragrance, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Carbomer, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Ascorbic Acid, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Linalool, 6-Hydroyindole, Toluene-2, 5-Diamine, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Dimethicone, F.I.L. D9360/1. Also the fruit oil consentrate which will have Vitis Vinifera/Grape Seed Oil, Parum/Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

Before use you should do a strand tests if you have never used hair dye before. This is explained in the booklet. I have to admit that we skipped that part because none of us who use the dye or any dye have ever had a problem. But you should if you feel you may have sensitive skin or allergy. They say that if you get it in your eyes you need to flush them vigorously, if redness or irritation persists call your doctor. Never save your left over dye. It's contents will explode over time and in the wrong temperature. Be sure to protect your clothing with an old towel, or wear an old shirt that you do not care about in case you drip any so you do not have to worry about stains. If any gets on your counter wipe it off immediately and continue.

To use the dye:

All you need to do to use this dye is follow the directions which will tell you to put your gloves on first, then you need to add the colorant to the developer bottle. The colorant tube has a cap that has a point on the out ide end. Remove the cap and use that end to poke through the foil protecting the colorant. Squeeze all of the contents of the tube in to the developer. Add in the fruit oil extract packet and cover the developer bottle. Shake it well, until the color is well blended. Now twist off the tip that has the developer cap sealed shut. It twists right off with little effort at all. Then proceed in dying your hair.

If you are using to cover roots and or gray you will need to apply the dye to those areas first and let it sit for five minutes. Then dye the rest of your hair in sections of about one inch each just like you did the roots, and cover all of your hair. Now wait no longer then 25 minutes for normal hair to 35 and no more then that for all over gray coverage. After the wait time is complete, you should rinse your hair until the water flowing through your hair runs clean and there are no traces of dye left behind in the sink. Now apply the included conditioner. You can use half the tube and save the other half for a following treatment. Let the conditioner sit for a few moments and rinse it out. You have now completed the hair dying process. It is as easy as that.

My mother's use, our reocmmendation and results:

Like I said the smell is not bothersome to her. There are no harsh chemical smells that will effect her breathing and she did fine through out the whole process. My mother even commented on how good it smelled. She said it reminded her of a smoothie! I had to agree with that, it is rather fruity. I have always liked the smell of this brand of dye.

My mother had a similar color to this when she had her hair dye put in. This color had more high lights then her natural color. The issues we had were gray coverage. She had not had it done for quite some time so she had white and light gray hair about 2 inches long at the top of her head and base of her neck. I had to comb in sections and apply the dye to those problem areas first. We let it sit for five minutes. I saw the color was taking so I gave it a few more minutes before pulling the dye through the rest of her hair. My mother's hair is mid back length and layered. She had a lot to cover and her hair is thick. I had to use the whole bottle to get her hair thoroughly enough to my taste.

The results were incredible. Her hair looke dlike she had just come out of the salon. She her self said that her hair dresser could not have matched her color this well and brought out so many highlights. She was thrilled with her new look. The gray and white area had covered well and matched the rest of her hair to a T. There were no flaws and no missed spots. A pat on the back to my self for that.

As far as the health of her hair. This sdye did not dry out her hair like some others do. She liked how soft and shiny her hair looked anf felt too. It is not too often that Mom brags to any one. But she was so proud that she got her hair done for free, paid only a few dollars for a box of dye, got professional looking results and saved a ton of cash in the process. Her hair dresser would have charged her $85.00 for the dye job, and 45 for the added high lights. She had it done for a minor fraction of the cost with out leaving her own comfort zone. She was a very happy camper.

The Garnier Nutrisse Champagne Blonde Fizz permanent hair color not only is cheap, easy to use and covers well. It also lasts for a long time. My mother always had to dye her hair every six weeks on schedule to keep the color looking right. But with the Garnier Nutrisse Champagne Blonde Fizz permanent hair color she can go an extra week or two longer then that.

I too was happy with my mother's results. Her hair looked beautiful. I have done it twice since then and have gotten the same results with no flaws each time. It is a very low cost way to go, to get such great result and have it be some thing that my mother can be proud of. This dye is the best brand around. The color of this one is very nice. It is lighter then golden blonde and has tinges of low lights and highlights in different shades of blonde. What an amazing effect in the light when you look at it. I highly recommend the Garnier Nutrisse Champagne Blonde Fizz permanent hair color.

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Permanent Haircolor, R1 Dark Intense Auburn - 1 Pack Hair color

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Permanent Haircolor - R1 Dark Intense Auburn has a non-drip creme formula that spreads easily and smells great while you c...
Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Permanent Haircolor, R2 Medium Intense Auburn - 1 Pack Hair color

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Permanent Haircolor - R2 Medium Intense Auburn has a non-drip creme formula that spreads easily and smells great while you...

Garnier Nutrisse Haircolor

Experience Garnier Nutrisse, a nourishing color treatment that gives you rich, healthy-looking color that really lasts. The exclusive color treatment,...

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Hair Dye

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Hair Dye

Color: R3 Light Intense Auburn Nourishing Color Creme Permanent Product Information: Nourished hair, better control. Avocado oil, fruit oil concentrat...
Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme - 50 Medium Natural Brown (Truffle)

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme - 50 Medium Natural Brown (Truffle)

Find hair color products at Target.com! See why nourished hair means better color. Garnier nutrisse nourishing color creme penetrates deep into hair f...

Garnier Nutrisse Haircolor

Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Haircolor, 30 Darkest Brown Sweet Cola - 1 Pack Hair color

Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Haircolor - 30 Darkest Brown Sweet Cola gives beautiful, even color from root to tip. Rich conditioners nourish hair inside...