Gatorade Original Thirst Quencher

Refresh and Rehydrate Yourself

Oct 23, 2001

Pros:Easy to use sports bottle, full of everything your body needs

Cons:price is a little too high

The Bottom Line: As I said above, this should be a staple in any home, office and first aide kit!

This product is intended for anyone who does a lot of activity or who is dehydrated. This product works very well with helping your body to increase your electrolytes and other important chemicals your body needs in order to keep you running healthy.

I recommend this product above all others that are out on the market today. Gatorade has the best flavors and the best prices that your money can buy.

Running, playing sports, working out in the heat or just being sick, Gatorade is the perfect way to re hydrate your body! It doesn't take much, infact, you will only need about 8 to 12 ounces of it to make yourself feel better!

I remember when I was out at a festival a few years ago, it was very hot, as it gets in Maryland during the summer. The festival was pretty far out into the country area. Just before leaving for this festival, knowing I would be working on the first aide team, I bought about 20 gallons of Gatorade for the week long festival. There was a little girl who was not very well and was on medications that depleted her when she was in the heat. She became so ill, and after giving her a couple of glasses of Gatorade, she began feeling much better. Her color imporved, she had more energy, and her skin felt cooler to the touch.

I'm in no way saying this stuff could save your life, but it sure couldn't hurt either!

No matter where you live, you should have this stuff as part of your stock. You never know what kind of emergency you will come across that you may need it!

G2 Perform 02 Low-Calorie Thirst Quencher, Fruit Punch, 20 oz Bottle, 24/Carton

G2 Perform 02 Low-Calorie Thirst Quencher, Fruit Punch, 20 oz Bottle, 24/Carton

G2 has the same amount of electrolytes as our original Gatorade formula, but with only 20 calories per 8 oz. It's a low-calorie sports drink that help...
Gatorade Series Thirst Quencher Powder Packs: Fruit Punch (2 Pack) 16 Packets

Gatorade Series Thirst Quencher Powder Packs: Fruit Punch (2 Pack) 16 Packets

Gatorade G Series Thirst Quencher Powder Packs: Fruit Punch (2 Pack) 16 Packets 8 -1.23 oz Packets per Package 2 Pack Listing for a Total of 16 Packet...

Gatorade Perform Thirst Quencher Powder; Orange, 21-oz., Yields 2.5 Gallons, 32/Case

Gatorade speeds fluid absorption. Quick and easy to make
Quill.com

Gatorade Thirst Quencher Orange Sports Drink 51 Oz Free Usa Shipping

Gatorade Thirst Quencher Orange Sports Drink 51 Oz Free Usa Shipping

Welcome to My1Duck's Deals My1duck's Deals only sells New and/or Factory Sealed products. We receive new product several times a week. You can be conf...

Gatorade Thirst Quencher Can, Fruit Punch, 11.6 Oz Can - 24 cans.

Gatorade Thirst Quencher Can, Fruit Punch, 11.6 Oz Can - 24 cans.

Completely rehydrate yourself with a delicious and refreshing fruit-flavor combination. Special carbohydrate-water mixture accelerates absorption. Ess...
Gatorade 052000328677 Gatorade Thirst Quencher, Orange, 20 oz Plastic Bottle, 24

Delicious and refreshing fruit flavor combinations.Rehydrates.Replenishes.Refuels.Whether it's first and goal or third and long, trust the Thirst Quen...
Gatorade 052000324815 Gatorade Thirst Quencher, Cool Blue, 20 oz Plastic Bottle,

Gatorade G-Series Perform 02 Thirst Quencher, Lemon-Lime, 2.12oz Packet - 144 packets.

Hydrate thoroughly, hydrate deliciously with amazingly refreshing flavor combinations. Carbohydrate-infused H20 formula significantly accelerates the ...
Gatorade 052000204056 Gatorade G2 Perform 02 Low-Calorie Thirst Quencher, Fruit

Gatorade 052000204056 Gatorade G2 Perform 02 Low-Calorie Thirst Quencher, Fruit

Amazingly refreshing flavor combinations.Rehydrates and refuels.Replenishes.
Gatorade 052000204063 Gatorade G2 Perform 02 Low-Calorie Thirst Quencher, Grape,

Amazingly refreshing flavor combinations.Rehydrates and refuels.Replenishes.

Ads by Google