Gatorade Original Thirst Quencher

Whatever happened to the tea-flavored one?

Jun 15, 2000 (Updated Jun 15, 2000)

Pros:Many flavors, sold everywhere

Cons:no longer sell the flavors I like

I loved this stuff! My junior year of high school I suffered from heat stroke right around time for finals to begin. My doctor told me to drink gatorade or water for a few weeks to help my system recover. I practically lived on the grape and tea flavors of this stuff. Now, a few years later, it's nowhere to be found!
But, I've tried most of the other flavors and tend to prefer gatorade over the other sports drinks out today. The others tend to have a saltier taste to them and offer only a few flavors.
It's worth it when you're hot, exercising, or really active in sports. When I played basketball in high school, I tried several of the different sports drinks available and found that gatorade seemed to help me feel more refreshed and less thirsty. But, you don't have to limit yourself to drinking it only when you are active. It tastes good enough just to grab it out of the cooler at the store and drink it when you're just riding along.
I do recommend that you keep it really cold though, as it begins to come to room temperature it starts taking on that salty taste.

Gatorade Perform Thirst Quencher Powder; Orange, 51-oz., Yields 6 Gallons, 14/Case

Quill.com

Gatorade Endurance Formula Thirst Quencher Sport Drink Powder - 32oz. Canister (Orange)

Delivers twice the sodium and three times the potassium per 12-FlOz serving of regular Gatorade Thirst Quencher. We highly recommend the use of Gatora...
Gatorade G2 Low-Calorie Thirst Quencher, Grape, 20 Oz, Pack Of 24

Gatorade G2 Low-Calorie Thirst Quencher, Grape, 20 Oz, Pack Of 24

Stay hydrated and healthy Electrolyte formula helps keep you hydrated. Reclosable bottle for easy portability. Contains half the calories of regular G...
Office Depot

Gatorade Thirst Quencher Orange Sports Drink 51 Oz Free Usa Shipping

Gatorade Thirst Quencher Orange Sports Drink 51 Oz Free Usa Shipping

Welcome to My1Duck's Deals My1duck's Deals only sells New and/or Factory Sealed products. We receive new product several times a week. You can be conf...

Gatorade Endurance Formula Thirst Quencher Sport Drink Powder - 32oz. Canister (Lemon-Lime)

Gatorade Perform Thirst Quencher Powder; Orange, 8.5-oz., Yields 1 Gallon, 40/Case

Gatorade Thirst Quencher 18.4oz Pack of 6

Gatorade Thirst Quencher 18.4oz Pack of 6

Natural and artificial flavor. 80 calories per 12 fl oz serving. Makes 8 quarts. Electrolytes + carbs. Replenish vital nutrients and energy. Drink to ...
Gatorade Perform Thirst Quencher Powder; Orange, 21-oz., Yields 2.5 Gallons, 32/Case

Quill.com

Gatorade Perform Thirst Quencher Powder; Variety Pack, 21-oz., Yields 2.5 Gallons, 32/Case

Replenishes lost electrolytes. Delivers carbohydrates to working muscles that provides energy during strenuous activity
Quill.com

Gatorade 052000328677 Gatorade Thirst Quencher, Orange, 20 oz Plastic Bottle, 24

Delicious and refreshing fruit flavor combinations.Rehydrates.Replenishes.Refuels.Whether it's first and goal or third and long, trust the Thirst Quen...