This microwave was an upgrade feature that I paid extra for when buying my brand new home. I thought I would get a better microwave by upgrading; it was a nice looking model and it matched my range, but as "Maineturf" said, "It Blew Up"! Only two years old (and not overused or abused) and it started smoking and then just died! That was it! I thought maybe a fuse went or something, but the manual was vague on whether it had fuses or not in the trouble shooting section. Techs were of no help......said I needed a new microwave! I would not recommend you buy this model.
Recommend this product?
Amount Paid (US$): unknown