George Foreman 360 Grill Indoor Grill Reviews

George Foreman 360 Grill Indoor Grill

WOW!! George Foreman Really Knows How to Knock Out the Fat!!! His Best Grill Yet!!!

Jun 27, 2010 (Updated May 19, 2011)

Pros:Produces beautiful looking healthier tasting grilled foods!

Cons:Space demanding. Otherwise nothing else to date.

The Bottom Line: I highly recommend it!! It's an appliance that really cooks, and does it with style, healthier eating and better living! Great for dieters!!

WHAT IS THE 411 ON THIS PRODUCT?

First, let me say that I had an older medium-size George Foreman Grill that I've been using for just over 14 years. It still works great! But as time went on, I felt that it was time to get a larger and better George Foreman Grill. One that not only does burgers, chops and steaks, but also other foods such as pancakes, pizza and quesadillas.

I wanted something that was larger, better and and comes with even more features. I had once thought about getting a larger plain George Foreman Grill, but I wanted something more, something fresh, up to date and with even more advanced technological features. I began to look around to see what I could find, and I then began hearing about the George Foreman 360 Grill / Griddle!

So I did some research on this particular product, and as I read more and more about it, it then began to appeal to me! But I just kept putting off getting it, thinking that I'd still be happy using the old unit. But I just kept on thinking about the NEW George Foreman 360 Grill and I had started back wanting one again.

WHAT THEN?

So I looked on a few websites such as Amazon.com, Target.com and others. Was going to order one from one of them, but I wanted it immediately, so I went to the nearest Target store to look for it. I found it there, but at first, I wanted the red one! Then I thought, well, the platinum one doesn't look so bad. So I bought one. And trust me, this one is a larger, much more versatile one!!

WHAT ELSE?

So I got around to using the unit for the first time yesterday evening.
I decided that my first food to cook with it would be some chicken wings. I seasoned them, let them sit in the fridge for a while, and then I preheated the unit for about six minutes. Placing the chicken wings on the bottom hot plate, you could hear it sizzling right away! I did this with no oil or cooking spray. After closing the lid with the top plate, I let the meat cook for at least 15 to 20 minutes. I timed it with the microwave's kitchen timer.

When the cooking was done, I removed the meat from the unit. And it tasted so good!! Couldn't believe how fantastic the chicken wings were!! As if they were cooked in a restaurant!! There were about seven, and I ate them all!! Great tasting! And they did not stick to the grilling plates at all!!

USES:

Use it for grilling burgers, steaks, chops, sammies, fish steaks, veggies and even fruits!! Pizza / bake pan can be used for pizzas, quesadillas, onions & green peppers for fajitas, pancakes, bacon sausages and eggs for breakfast. makes grilled sammies for lunch as well! You can use this unit to make breakfast, lunch and dinner!!

FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION:

1. 106 square inches. The largest cooking surface for a removable plate grill!

2. Offers a cooking space to accommodate up to four people at one time.

3. Comes with 3 removable plates - 2 grills and a flat pizza / bake pan.

4. Optional 2-plate heart-shaped waffle griddle can be fitted for use on this unit. I ordered a set.

5. Variable Temperature control - low, mid, high or anything in between for better, more precise cooking of your favorites from steak to poultry, fish and veggies.

6. Tough triple-thick non-stick cooking surface on all of the plates, which makes for easier release of cooked foods, better fat-free cooking and for much better cleanups!

7. Adjustable angle lever raises the back of the unit for slope draining of unwanted and unhealthy fat from foods. Or keep unit lever for cooking pizza and other baked dishes.

8. Comes with 2 large drip trays and 2 grooved heat-resistant spatulas.

9. Large comfy-grip ergonomically styled stay-cool metal handle allows you to raise and lower lid and top plate safely with confidence.

10 Two indicator lights - red and green. Green light will go off when desired cooking temp is reached.

11. Full 2-year limited repair or replacement warranty on entire unit.

12. Made in China.

13. Tough metal stay-cool outer top and bottom shells.

14. Now availible in a choice of red, platinum and black colors to match your kitchen decor!

ANY SHORTCOMINGS AT ALL?

Space demanding. otherwise nothing else to date.

MY EXPERIENCE SO FAR:

So far, I truly like this unit. It gives me total cooking versatility over the smaller older unit of the mid '90s that had limited cooking capabilities! I love that its grilling plates and pizza pan are completely removable! It's a much better way to cook some of your favorite foods!!

WHAT ABOUT CLEANUP?

Cleanup is a snap! Just remove top and bottom cooking plates by placing hands on the side handles, pull outward on the slide latches and wash those, spatulas and drip trays by hand in hot soapy water or pop into the dishwasher! Drip tray and spatulas must be washed in top rack though.

Rinse and dry with a dry towel to help keep water spotting at bay. Install plates back onto unit.

Also, finding a permanent spot for it on the countertop or table is highly recommend, as it DOES demand a considerable amount of kitchen real estate.

IN SHORT:

But this unit is a MUST HAVE for those who want a George Foreman Grill that really gives great results and even healthier tasting food, grilled veggies and more! Can also bake pizza and other goodies. I'm really flabbergasted over the way this unit makes great tasting foods!!

A WORD OF CAUTION:

The manual recommends that you DON'T use any cooking sprays with this unit because the chemicals in most cooking sprays have a tendency to build up on the cooking plates, greatly reducing cooking efficiency.

FINAL THOUGHT?

Yes! if you want better tasting healthier grilled foods and easy cleanup, then this amazing unit is the way to go!

QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR CONCERNS?

Call toll-free at 1-800-231-9786. Or go to the website a http://www.georgeforemancooking.com.

Thank you for reading this review.

~Daquan.

George Foreman GRP106QPGR 360 Electric Nonstick Round-Shaped Grill with 5 Interchangeable Grill Plates, Red Item Description Introducing the biggest, ...

Color: Red Features: Round-shaped electric grill with 106-square-inch cooking surface 5 removable dishwasher-safe cooking plates; triple nonstick coat...
Round-shaped electric grill with 106-square-inch cooking surface 5 removable dishwasher-safe cooking plates; triple nonstick coating Flat or angled co...
George Foreman GRP0720BQ 360 Grill with 2-Removable Grill Plates, Bake Pan and Cookbook