Gerber Color Changing Spill Proof Cup 10 Ounce

Best Spill Proof Sippy Cup -- I have tested MANY!!!

Mar 28, 2005

Pros:Easy to sip, great grips, economically priced for 2,

Cons:Valves Require additional cleaning, Sometime valve gets knocked out (if child throws it)

The Bottom Line: Very low maintenance, easy to sip, minimal spills, great value, easy to grip, great for older babies and young toddlers

I have bought many sippy cups and these cups are the best if you are looking for spill proof cups. The worst ones that leak like crazy were the Playtex brand, and the valves were a pain to clean. The valves on these cups are one piece so you don't have to worry about cleaning 2 valves like on the Playtex models. Although be aware, ANY sippy cup that has a valve will require additional cleaning, it is nearly impossible to get it completely clean without using a Q-tip/cotton swab if your child has been drinking milk. Milk always seems to coat the valve's inside.

My daughter doesn't seem to care one way or the other about the color, she's more interested in what's inside her sippy cup. I have the green and orange cups and she doesn't seem to care about the color. I like them because of the grips and they are easy for her to carry.

I bought these Gerber cups because I had heard good things about Gerber, I needed to get away from Playtex, and I didn't want to spend alot of money on sippy cups. These cups cost about $5-6 for a 2pack at Walmart, which isn't bad at all.

These cups are also easy for older babies and young toddlers to drink from. We had originally bought Avent Sippy Cups as they were part of our Avent bottle system, and I thought they would be wonderful since I could use them in combination with the bottles. BUT my daughter at 11 months old COULD NOT suck hard enough to get anything out of the cup and became very frustrated. The playtex cups were easy for her but they leaked everywhere!

CONCLUSION:
Don't bother with Playtex (leaky) and Avent (hard to sip), just try to the Gerber cups and I'm sure that you love them. Remember, there is no PERFECT sippy cup, but this one comes close.

Price: 2 for $5-6 Walmart

Gerber Fun Grips Spill Proof Cup Color Change 7-ounce

Gerber Fun Grips Spill Proof Cup Color Change 7-ounce

Gerber Fun Grips Spill Proof Cup Color Change 7-Ounce

Gerber Fun Grips Spill Proof Cup Color Change 7-ounce (3 Pack)

Gerber Fun Grips Spill Proof Cup Color Change 7-ounce (3 Pack)

Gerber Fun Grips Spill Proof Cup Color Change 7-Ounce (3 Pack)

Gerber Graduated Sip&smile Spill-proof 9oz. 2-pack Cups, 12m+ Intermediate

Gerber Graduated Sip&smile Spill-proof 9oz. 2-pack Cups, 12m+ Intermediate

SHIPS FROM USA - DO NOT WAIT FOR WEEKS!Item Gerber Graduated Sip Smile Spill-Proof 9oz. 2 pack Cups, 12m+ Intermediate Insulated Design Keeps Drinks C...

6 Brand Gerber Graduates Spill Proof Cup Replacement Valves Bpa Free

6 Brand Gerber Graduates Spill Proof Cup Replacement Valves Bpa Free

UP FOR BUY IT NOW ARE 3 NEW FACTORY SEALED PACKAGES OF GERBER REPLACEMENT VALVES THESE ARE 2 - 3 PACKS FOR A TOTAL OF 6 NEW REPLACEMENT VALVES.FOR A...
Gerber Graduates BPA Free Sip and Smile Spill Proof Cup, 10 Ounce, Colors May Vary

Gerber Graduates Fun Grips Spill Proof 10 Oz Cup Red Purple Lid 12m+

Gerber Graduates Fun Grips Spill Proof 10 Oz Cup Red Purple Lid 12m+

Graduates Fun Grips Spill Graduates Fun Grips Spill-Proof Cup Gerber Easy-grip hourglass shape designed to prevent tipping. 12+ Months and up New in p...

Gerber Graduates Bpa Free Fun Grips Spill Proof Cup 10 Ounce Colors May Vary

Gerber Graduates Bpa Free Fun Grips Spill Proof Cup 10 Ounce Colors May Vary

The Lotoons Store NEW Gerber Graduates BPA Free Fun Grips spill Proof Cup 10 Ounce Colors May Vary 1. NO SALES TAX 2. LOW COST EXPEDITED SHIPPING FOR ...

Gerber Graduates BPA Free 2 Pack Fun Grips spill Proof Cup, 10 Ounce, Colors May Vary

Gerber Graduates Fun Grips Spill Proof 10 Oz Cup Yellow Purple Lid 12m+ Bpa Free

Graduates Fun Grips Spill-Proof Cup Gerber Easy-grip hourglass shape designed to prevent tipping. 12+ Months and up New in package .. (10oz).Cup with ...