Gillette Sensor3 Disposable Razor 4 Ea For Men (047400110151) Reviews

Gillette Sensor3 Disposable Razor 4 Ea For Men (047400110151)

How 'bout a shave?

Jan 22, 2010

Pros:-Long lasting
-Close shave
-Sturdy
-Fair price

Cons:Not Gillette's best razor design.

The Bottom Line: I recommend this to anyone who needs a shave on a budget.

Unfortunately I can not grow a beard very well so I look pretty ridiculous with my facial hair grown out.  This means I have to shave it using my Gillette Sensor3 Disposable Razor 4 Ea For Men.

Handling

The first thing you notice when you pick up this razor is how well it fits in your hand.  Its curved handle with rubber sides that grip your hand will insure that your won't drop in your sink or shower.  It is comfortable to hold in any plausible shaving grip you can think of.

Construction

This is a well made razor that can take the abuse while traveling or just at home.  The blue plastic handle is made very sturdy and with the grey rubber grips on the sides it will handle any dropping or crushing in luggage. The blade head features metal reinforced sides for strength and smooth travel, a moisturizing strip for your sensitive skin, and a collecting strip to keep some gunk out of your blades.

Effectiveness

Possibly the most important aspect of this little razor, will it get the job done?  Yes, whether in the shower or at the sink it will be a close, smooth shave that you can be proud of.  And with a forementioned moisturizing strip you won't dry out either.

Life

The razor will last about three weeks for me, but I don't have to shave everyday.  For those with mightier scruff expect less. But over all it is impressive how these little razors will last.

Price

For seven dollars you will get a sturdy razor that will shave close and last you up to three weeks.  In my opinion that constitutes a good deal.

Brand new, sealed. Ships USPS first class.

GILLETTE Sensor 3 Sensitive 4 Pack Disposable Razors New Factory Sealed ***************************** Guaranteed New, Genuine, Authentic!!! **********...
Bookzilla LLC presents ... Gillette Sensor 3 Disposable Razors, Triple Blade, 4 razors Author: Publisher: Gillette Release Date: 2007-02-05 Seller Cat...
CHECK OUT OUR EBAY STORE Gillette Sensor3 Disposable Razors, Sensitive Skin, with Aloe, 4 ea Details Gillette Sensor3 Disposable Razors Sensitive Skin...