Glaceau Vitamin Water Focus Kiwi-Strawberry Reviews

Glaceau Vitamin Water Focus Kiwi-Strawberry

Glaceau Vitamin Water: Focus Blend, Kiwi- Strawberry: It's Low Calorie Too!

Jul 21, 2006

Pros:Low calorie and low sodium, contains electrolytes, great taste.

Cons:None.

The Bottom Line: It's a great tasting water for hydration and replacing minerals!

I have read several reviews here on Epinions about Glaceau Vitamin Water but could never find it in the store. I thought this would be a good drink for the summertime with the high temperatures. I finally found a store that carried this brand and I picked up a Glaceau Vitamin Water Focus in Kiwi-Strawberry flavor.

Glaceau Vitamin Water Focus: Kiwi Strawberry Flavor

Glaceau Vitamin Water Focus: Kiwi Strawberry Flavor comes in a generous 20 oz. clear plastic bottle that can be recycled when empty. You can see the pretty cotton candy pink color of the vitamin water through the bottle. The label is half hot pink and half white. This product retails for $1.29 per bottle or more in some areas. Since a normal serving size is 8 ounces, this bottle will give you 2.5 servings.

Glaceau Vitamin Water Focus: Kiwi Strawberry Flavor is a water that has been enhanced with vitamins. The Focus blend also contains Vitamin A and Lutein to sharpen your concentration and abilities to focus on life better. The flavor is a mild Kiwi-Strawberry. It is suggested that you drink this product cold for best flavor.

My Thoughts On Glaceau Vitamin Water Focus Kiwi-Strawberry Flavor

I am very pleased with the taste of Glaceau Vitamin Water Focus: Kiwi Strawberry Flavor. It has just enough flavoring to make the water taste good. It is not overly sweet but not bitter either. The body of this drink is light and refreshing.

One of the things that impressed me was the low sodium content. Gatorade is another popular drink enhanced with vitamins that I frequently purchase. The one thing I do not like about it is the sodium content. In comparison, Glaceau Vitamin Water Focus: Kiwi Strawberry Flavor has 0 mg's of sodium compared to Gatorade with 110mg.

I found this product to provide a nice pick-me-up for middle of the afternoon when you are going into the big afternoon slump. I also like taking a bottle of Glaceau Vitamin Water Focus: Kiwi Strawberry Flavor with me when I'm running errands and I am getting in and out of the car. It is a good source of hydration with the addition of needed vitamins and minerals.

If you are looking for a good source of hydration, this is healthy choice. There are several formulas and flavors on the market.

Ingredients

Vapor distilled, deionized, and/or reverse osmosis water, crystalline fructose, citrus acid, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), natural flavor, vegetable juice (color), gum acacia, magnesium lactate (electrolyte), Vitamin A palmitate, monopotassium phosphate (electrolyte), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), lytin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6), cyanocobalamin (B12).

Nutritional Breakdowns

Calories: 50 per serving

Total Fat: 0g
Sodium: 0mg
Total Carbohydrates: 13g
Sugar: 13g
Protein: 0g

Lutein: 125mcg

Vitamins below are presented in % of daily recommended values.

Vitamin A: 10%
Vitamin C: 40%
Vitamin B3: 10%
Vitamin B6: 10%
Vitamin B12: 10%
Vitamin B5: 10%

Company Information

Glaceau Vitamin Water Focus: Kiwi Strawberry Flavor is made for:

The Center For Responsible Hydration (Glaceau)
Whitestone, NY 11357

Phone: 1-877-GLACEAU

Website: www.vitaminwater.com

Recommendation

I highly recommend Glaceau Vitamin Water Focus: Kiwi Strawberry Flavor for anyone that likes drinking flavored water or for anyone needing a special formula to aid in hydration from being outdoors and in the heat. This product and flavor really impressed me and I will soon pick up some more in this flavor and flavors also. I give Glaceau Vitamin Water Focus: Kiwi Strawberry Flavor 5 Stars.