Gly-Oxide Liquid Antiseptic Oral Cleanser Reviews

Gly-Oxide Liquid Antiseptic Oral Cleanser

Gly-Oxide Liquid Antiseptic Oral Cleanser~Is a Must Have

Dec 24, 2006

Pros:Keeps area clean and helps in the healing process.

Cons:The price could be a little cheaper.

The Bottom Line: Less painful and better tasting than a mouthful of saltwater. Must have in any home.

Since March of 2006, I have been undergoing some major dental procedures. All of this started out with surgery on my lower and upper jaw. Needless to say, I have been very uncomfortable at times with my mouth being very sore, ulcers popping up all over the place in my mouth. The ability to eat was almost nil, for awhile.

I would try to use the warm saltwater rinses that the oral surgeon and the reconstructive surgeon suggested and that would set me on fire. When it would come time to use this rinse, I would start crying because I knew it would hurt. Finally my husband couldn't take it anymore and decided to take it upon himself to find something that I could tolerate and something that would keep the areas clean. He bought home a tiny 2 oz. bottle that had a very long tip on it called Gly-Oxide Liquid Antiseptic Oral Cleanser.

My husband said he was told by the druggist to use a couple of drops on each area, let it sit for about three minutes then spit out. It should work fine for what I needed it for and he said I wouldn't feel as much discomfort as I was with the warm saltwater rinses. Spitting was impossible for me, so I let it run out.

I tried the Gly-Oxide Liquid Antiseptic Oral Cleanser immediately and found that it didn't hurt or sting nearly as bad as what I had been going through. Tears didn't come to my eyes.

When using, it foamed like crazy in my mouth and it seemed to get some of the trash that was caught up in the canyons, out. That alone relieved some of the pain I was having. No food or other debris was left behind. The foaming of the Gly-Oxide Liquid Antiseptic Oral Cleanser removed it where the warm saltwater rinse didn't.

Here is what the package said about the Gly-Oxide Liquid Antiseptic Oral Cleanser

EVERYDAY USES: Gly-Oxide may be used routinely to improve oral hygiene as an aid to regular brushing or when regular brushing is inadequate or impossible such as total care geriatrics, etc. Gly-Oxide kills germs to reduce mouth odors and/or odors on dental appliances. Gly-Oxide penetrates between teeth and other areas of the mouth to flush out food particles ordinary brushing can miss. This can be especially useful when brushing is made more difficult by the presence of orthodontics or other dental appliances. Plus, Gly-Oxide helps remove stains on dental appliances to improve appearance.

It worked just like it states. The directions also state you can use this product up to four times per day. I used it right after I would try to eat and just before I went to bed at night. I couldn't believe how much better my mouth felt after starting this routine. I would slip in the warm saltwater rinses between using the Gly-Oxide Liquid Antiseptic Oral Cleanser and they had quit burning my mouth and gums. I knew then things were starting to heal and I was getting better.

The Gly-Oxide Liquid Antiseptic Oral Cleanser comes in two sizes that I know of, 1/2 ounce and 2 ounces. It's easily recognizable by the blue and white box it comes in. The long tip of the bottle makes it easy to use, especially in hard to reach areas of the mouth.

As for the taste, I must say it's much better than a mouthful of salty water. It's something that you can tolerate very easily. It isn't bitter or nasty, just a little sweet and very non-discript.

I now keep one small one in my backpack and the larger one at home. I am still going through lot of dental work and when I get shots in my mouth, I can pretty much guarantee that I will have an ulcer where the needle was placed. I start using the Gly-Oxide Liquid Antiseptic Oral Cleanser once I leave the dental office.

Next year I will have more surgery and I sure don't want to be without the Gly-Oxide Liquid Antiseptic Oral Cleanser. This helped to make the healing process go much more quickly and with less pain.

Ingredients:

Active Ingredients: Contains: Carbamide Peroxide (10%)

Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Flavor, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stannate, Water

Warnings:

Severe or persistant oral inflammation, denture irritation, or gingivitis may be serious. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7days, or if irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens, or if swelling, rash, or fever develops, discontinue use of product and see your dentist or doctor promptly. Avoid contact with eyes. KEEP THIS AND ALL DRUGS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.

Protect from excessive heat and direct sunlight.

Gly-Oxide Liquid Antiseptic Oral Cleanser is one product that I recommend everyone should keep on hand for those special moments at the dentist office.

Gly-oxide Liquid Antiseptic Oral Cleanser, 2 Fluid Ounce

Gly-oxide Liquid Antiseptic Oral Cleanser, 2 Fluid Ounce

Gly-Oxide Liquid Antiseptic Oral Cleanser, 2 Fluid Ounce Features Antiseptic oral cleanser for minor mouth or gum irritations Recommended by both doct...

Gly-Oxide Liquid Antiseptic Oral Cleanser, 2 Fluid Ounce

Gly-Oxide Liquid Antiseptic Oral Cleanser, 2 Fluid Ounce

Product Details Antiseptic oral cleanser for minor mouth or gum irritations Recommended by both doctors and dentists Oxygen-rich microfoam action Cont...
Gly-oxide Liquid Antiseptic Oral Cleanser 2 Oz

Gly-oxide Liquid Antiseptic Oral Cleanser 2 Oz

For minor mouth or gum irritations. Cleanses dental appliance irritations Soothes canker sores Kill's odor-forming germs Oxygen-rich microfoam action ...

Gly-oxide Liquid Antiseptic Oral Cleanser, 2 Fluid Ounce , New, Free Shipping

Gly-oxide Liquid Antiseptic Oral Cleanser, 2 Fluid Ounce , New, Free Shipping

Gly-Oxide Liquid Antiseptic Oral Cleanser, 2 Fluid Ounce , New, Free Shipping Gly-Oxide is a safe, gentle, non-irritating way to clean canker sores, m...

Gly-Oxide Antiseptic Oral Cleanser Liquid, 0.5 oz by Gly-Oxide

Gly-Oxide Antiseptic Oral Cleanser Liquid, 0.5 oz by Gly-Oxide

For Minor Mouth or Gum Irritations Cleanses Dental Appliance Irritations* Soothes Canker Sores* Kills Odor-Forming Germs Oxygen-Rich Microfoam Action ...
Medtech Laboratories Antiseptic Oral Cleanser Gly-oxide Liquid 2 Oz. Squeeze Bot

SKU: MON29582700 ITEM TITLE Medtech Laboratories Antiseptic Oral Cleanser Gly-Oxide Liquid 2 oz. Squeeze Bot Brand: Medtech Laboratories Condition: Ne...

Lot Of 6 Medtech Gly-oxide Liquid Antiseptic Oral Cleanser 0.5fl.oz. 08/15

Lot Of 6 Medtech Gly-oxide Liquid Antiseptic Oral Cleanser 0.5fl.oz. 08/15

NPS Business Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm (MST) About Us Contact Us Local Pickup Terms Lot of 6 Medtech Gly-Oxide Liquid Antiseptic Oral Cl...

(4) Gly-oxide Liquid Oral Cleanser .5 Fl Oz Exp 4/15 Tm1862

(4) Gly-oxide Liquid Oral Cleanser .5 Fl Oz Exp 4/15 Tm1862

You will receive 4 Gly-Oxide Liquid Antiseptic oral cleanser For minor mouth or gum irritations (4) .5 fl oz Expires 4/15 NEW/SEALED

Gly-oxide Antiseptic Oral Cleanser, 0.5 Fl Oz (w3074)

Gly-oxide Antiseptic Oral Cleanser, 0.5 Fl Oz (w3074)

Gly-Oxide Antiseptic Oral Cleanser:Cleanses dental appliance irritations Soothes canker sores Kills odor-forming germs For minor mouth or gum irritati...