Graco Bumper Jumper Little Jungle (4E02LJG) Reviews

Graco Bumper Jumper Little Jungle (4E02LJG)

Free Shipping Target

Bouncing Rubber Baby Bumper Jumper

Sep 13, 2010

Pros:Safe
Easy to use
Clamps on to any standard size doorway
Perfect for traveling
Washable

Cons:I think the attached dangle toys get in the baby's way and are overkill.

The Bottom Line: I love this Bumper Jumper it makes my kids laugh,coo,talk and strengthen their muscles, while I get simple projects finished.

As a mother of 4 kids, if you were to ask me what my all-time favorite piece of baby equipment was this Graco Bumper Jumper would be the winner.  About the time each child reached that 4 month mark, it seems they each had the desire to use those legs.  I enjoyed holding them in standing position at times but I certainly couldn't pull that off for extended times throughout the day.  The Bumper Jumper (or back with my first child, they called it the "Johnny Jump Up").

Set-up:  I can just pop this thing onto any standard size door frame and position my little guy in the seat and VOILA... everyone is happy.  I attach the adjustable, spring-loaded clamp to the door frame and I've got an instant, activity that will amuse my baby.  It can take a little trial and error in the very beginning to determine the proper height for your child.  You may want both feet to be able to touch the ground and have a little give for movement, but not too much slack or they could be nearly kneeling.  Once both you and your child get the hang of it, it's simple to adjust as they grow for optimal enjoyment.

Use:  I think it is amazing how quick each child gets the hang of this exerciser.  A plastic dome keeps the straps separated, so you can easily get baby in and out.  This jumper is designed for use with babies 5.5lbs. to 25lbs. and the child must be able to hold head upright unassisted.  The sturdy bounce spring has a hidden safety cord and the clamp won't mark the door moldings.  The high-back nylon seat pad is removable and machine washable.  I wash cloth seat pad in cold water on a delicate cycle and hang it to dry.  It comes with toys attached to the side.  I find them to getting babies way and not convenient, so I take them off while they use jumper.

Cost:  I purchased my Graco Bumper Jumper on line for about $40.00.  I have since found you can purchase them ranging anywhere from $30.00 to $75.00 at the local toy stores.

It has provided my kids with many hours of entertainment over the years and allowed me a way to get dinner done or put in a 30-minute run on the treadmill.  The most ideal part of this bouncer is I can pack it effortlessly in the suitcase for our family vacations.

Find baby jumpers and entertainers at Target.com! The graco bumper jumper in little jungle pattern is suitable for a child who can sit upright without...

Graco Bumper Jumper in Little Jungle Features:High back nylon seat is removable and machine washable Soft all around bumper protects wood work Two sof...
Product Description Color: Little Jungle Graco’s Bumper Jumper doorway baby bounce is a portable, fun way to entertain your child. View larger It’...