Graco Nautilus - Matrix Booster Car Seat Reviews

Graco Nautilus - Matrix Booster Car Seat

Great Seat. Lots of Features

Sep 4, 2010

Pros:5 point harness.  washable.  Convertible

Cons:cannot be harnessed as a rear facing carseat.

The Bottom Line: Great carseat for a reasonable price.  Durable, washable and affordable.

We have a Graco Nautilus 3 in 1 convertible car seat.  We bought from Amazon.com for $139.99 and offers free shipping.  We purchased 2 of them.  One for my car and one for my husbands.  This is a great seat it has lots of features and options which is awesome.

For the 1 year old + it has a take out portion that allows you to remove the shield to wash it.  (Thank Goodness!)  Toddlers make a HUGE mess, so it's really helpful to have that option.  In addition the other surfaces allow for easy cleaning as well.

It also has a securing harness.  The seatbelt clips for the base and other the seat are easy to maneuver and to secure to the car.  Since we have to move the seat sometimes it's nice to be able to easily move the seat in and out while feeling that it's secure in whatever vehicle it's in.

After the toddler phase of a 5 point harness necessity the seat coverts to a booster seat for up to 100 lbs.  It nice to have the ability to keep and use one seat through the entire needs to special seating.

Safety is my first priority and while cost was a factor, more so it was to know that our child was safe.  This seat gave me both options.   I love the graco products.  They are very user friendly.

Age Range of Child: 12 to 36 Months

Type: Convertible, Forward Facing, With 5-Point Safety Harness, Recommended for 1 Year - 4 Years children, Weight Limit 20 - 100 lbs., Height Limit 27...