Graco Nautilus - Matrix Booster Car Seat Reviews

Graco Nautilus - Matrix Booster Car Seat

Free Shipping Walmart.com

Great Seat for Your Toddler

Oct 7, 2010

Pros:Convient, easy to switch to the next seat, easy to install and wash.

Cons:Is not rear facing

The Bottom Line: If you have a 3 year old and do not want to buy another car seat ever! This is the car seat for you!

I love this car seat we bought it for our then 3 year old almost 2 years ago. We bought a pink one with butterflys on it. I loved the design I have a hard time finding cute "girly" toddler cars seats. This car seat is very comfortable for her. I love that you can switch it into 3 different seats. Which makes the price well worth it! We have used it in the harness method and now in the high back booster method. When taking the pieces apart to change into the next car seat is fairly easy. When washing the car seat there are lots of straps to take off which is a little time consuming but more so to put it all back on. It is very easy to install like any other carseat. I also love that it can be adjusted for height and has quiet a bit of height you can move it to. Our daughter is very tall for her age and this is a great fit. The only thing I did not like about this seat, which was only a disappointment when our one year old needed a seat, is that it can not be rear facing. I would have loved to buy our one year old this seat also!

Age Range of Child: 3 to 5 Years

Type: Convertible, Forward Facing, With 5-Point Safety Harness, Recommended for 1 Year - 4 Years children, Weight Limit 20 - 100 lbs., Height Limit 27...
The Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Multi-Use Car Seat helps protect your child from 20 to 100 lbs, offering the ultimate in versatility and longevity. The car ...