-23%
Graco Nautilus - Matrix Booster Car Seat Reviews

Graco Nautilus - Matrix Booster Car Seat

Free Shipping Walmart.com

The last car seat you'll have to buy & worth it!

Dec 7, 2010 (Updated Dec 9, 2010)

Pros:Steel bars in back, 3 ways to convert, comfortable for child, easy to install

Cons:Heavy when moving from car to car

The Bottom Line:

If you're looking for a car seat that will last and keep your child safe, this is absolutely the one for you!

I have gone through several car seats for my boys and the Graco Nautilus is the one I feel the most secure using. I purchased two of them a year ago and they're still going strong! The fabric has held up to manywashings and the heat of the West! It has steel bars down the back to prevent the seat from bending on impact, the straps are easy to adjust and my kids have lots of room. It starts as a 5 point harness for forward facing children, then a high back booster, then to a backless booster. The slots for the harness are higher than any car seat I've ever bought, making it possible to keep your child in a 5 point harness longer (up to 65 lbs!). My oldest is 5 1/2 and he STILL has plenty of room to grow before I will have to convert the car seat into a high back booster. I've spent many, MANY hours researching car seats and the Graco Nautilus was in the top 10 and I can certainly see why, especially for the price. It's a great deal for your money and most importantly you can relax and know that you're precious cargo is as safe as you can possibly make him/her! I am extremely happy I bought this car seat. I have and will continue to recommend this car seat to anyone I can!

Additions:
This car seat is comfortable enough that my 3 year old does fall asleep in the car still.

It does have a wide base, so unless you have a wide vehicle you will NOT be able to fit 3 across. I was able to when my 1.5 year old was in an infant carrier, but once he moved from that, I wasn't able to fit all three in the car anymore, only in my truck.

I use the Safety 1st Air Protect car seats in my car and that is the worst purchase I have ever made. The straps cut into my kids necks, so I have to pull their shirts up around their necks to protect them. That's all for another review however.

You do have to uninstall the car seat on the Nautilus to move the straps, but that doesn't bother me because when that happens, I normally pull the seat out to be washed anyway. It does have 2 slots for the crotch buckle to be adjusted.

Age Range of Child: 3 to 5 Years

The Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Multi-Use Car Seat helps protect your child from 20 to 100 lbs, offering the ultimate in versatility and longevity. The car ...