-23%
Graco Nautilus - Matrix Booster Car Seat Reviews

Graco Nautilus - Matrix Booster Car Seat

Free Shipping Walmart.com

Slim Seat with Ultimate Protection

May 29, 2011 (Updated Jun 1, 2011)

Pros:~Well-padded
~Easy installation
~Quick child in/out
~Side impact protection
~Versatile Conversion seat (rear-front-booster)

Cons:~Difficult height/strap adjustments

The Bottom Line: This seat is worth every penny because it is well-constructed, versatile and - above all - safe and comfortable.

This product has exceeded our expectations. After legally outgrowing the rear-facing seat, We purchased the Graco Nautilus Matrix 3-in-1 Convertible car seat to fit in an extended cab Toyota Tacoma, which has a reasonable passenger area but doesn't fit many of the convertible child seats without sacrificing the front passenger seat.  This seat allows us to keep our child in the back seat, away from airbags, properly installed and still lets an adult to use the front passenger seat.  I'm also happy with the width of the seat, it would easily accommodate situations where more than one child seat is required. Compared to the other seats we evaluated, it is much narrower which earned it the "slim" description.

The construction of the seat itself is great - it is extremely well cushioned, has some sort of mesh fabric that stays cool and is a convertible seat (front facing-high back booster-backless booster) from 20-65 pounds.  It has the 5-point safety harness with three steps to belt the child in and only two steps to unbelt allow for quick in and out.  It has padded shoulder straps and padding behind the latch to protect between the legs. There is amble head cushing for side impact protection and the seat doesn't feel cheap, even though it is lightweight and reasonably priced for a seat with these features.  It also has a cup holder, which I would appreciate more if it would fold up but it is stationary at the right arm.

We are extremely happy with the product, it's reasonable price (frequently on sale) and expecting to be able to use it for quite some time, as it is rated up to 65 pounds. I would feel comfortable taking short and long trips with this seat and though we never hope to test it's impact resistance, it has received rave reviews in that regard as well from others.

Age Range of Child: 12 to 36 Months

The Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Multi-Use Car Seat helps protect your child from 20 to 100 lbs, offering the ultimate in versatility and longevity. The car ...