Graco Nautilus - Matrix Booster Car Seat Reviews

Graco Nautilus - Matrix Booster Car Seat

Love Love Love it!

Jun 6, 2012

Pros:VERY secure. Cupholder. Washable.

Cons:Loose fabric child sits on, pulls straps down making it hard to tighten.

The Bottom Line: I highly recommend! It might be bulky but my child is VERY secure!

I bought two Graco Nautilus 3-in1 Convertible Car Seats for two of my children. I LOVE them! I feel that my children are very secure. There is no getting out of the car seat when I am driving because they cannot press the lever down to take the buckles out themselves. Even though this car seat does weigh a lot and isn't the easiest seat to install or to transfer vehicles, it is so secure that it is worth the extra hassle.

My kids sleep comfortably in this seat because the high sides come out just enough that their heads can lean on them when they are tired. This is kind of bulky but I have a Toyota Tacoma 4 door and they sit snuggly next to each other while I also have a backwards facing carseat next to them. The boys love this seat and so do I. A down side to this seat is when my child sits in it, I have to make sure he doesn't pull the loose fabric he is sitting on down with him because it makes it difficult to tighten.

Everything about this seat it washable, or at least I have taken it apart and washed it- it just takes time to take it apart and put it back together.

Age Range of Child: 12 to 36 Months

Type: Convertible, Forward Facing, With 5-Point Safety Harness, Recommended for 1 Year - 4 Years children, Weight Limit 20 - 100 lbs., Height Limit 27...