Graco Nautilus - Matrix Booster Car Seat Reviews

Graco Nautilus - Matrix Booster Car Seat

Great carseat for 1 year old

Dec 23, 2012

Pros:Reasonable Price
Wide range for Weight capacity
Easy Installation
Dark colors to hide stains

Cons:Buckle somtimes difficult to connect
1st Safety has similar seat for cheaper

The Bottom Line:  I recommend any new parents who need an easy convertible carseat for their growing child.

My one year old was starting to outgrow her small carseat so I needed to purchase a reasonably priced seat that would last through various age/sizes. After some online research I found this seat at Walmart (also at Target for a higher price at the time).  It is decently priced considering how long it is supposed to last; up till 100 lb . It is pretty easy to install (although the manual looked scary) and so far my daughter seems to find it comfortable enough to fall asleep in during pretty long car rides (have not gone longer than two hours). I have only had it in the forward facing position but it fits well in the car in that position. My car has black interior so this blends well with the rest of the seats. I also purchased a mat to go under the seat which has pockets for her toys (not included). It works well with the cup holder on the car seat for her sippy cup.  I always seems to have a difficult time securing her when she is in a dress but that is mainly a complaint for all carseats that I have found. I wish I only had purchased this seat earlier!

Age Range of Child: Other

Type: Convertible, Forward Facing, With 5-Point Safety Harness, Recommended for 1 Year - 4 Years children, Weight Limit 20 - 100 lbs., Height Limit 27...