Graco Baker Booster Car Seat Reviews

Graco Baker Booster Car Seat

2 consumer reviews

Very convenient

Sep 8, 2010

Pros:Convenient
Light weight

Cons:Doesn't seat utilized the latch system, only seatbelt to keep in place.

The Bottom Line:

I would definitely recommend this seat as a backless booster.

I recently purchased the Graco No Back TurboBooster Seat for my 4 year old son. It is my back up car seat as I still like using my Graco car seat that has the 5 point harness, as an additional safety feature.

The Graco No Back TurboBooster Seat seems very stable and there is a "seat belt adjuster" to ensure that the shoulder belt is appropriately placed on the child. My son loves when I use this seat because with this seat he can undo the seatbelt and get out on his own, something he has yet to manage with the seat using the 5 pt harness. This seat is very lightweight, which makes it a wonderful seat if you are frequently moving the seat (for carpool, nanny, grandparents, etc).

I do have one complaint, which is why Im giving this seat 4 out of 5, the seat only relies on the cars seat belt to stay in place. I would love if it utilized the latch system as other models do for increased stability. My cars seat belt keeps the seat in place just fine, however I’m all for added security!

I would definitely recommend the Graco No Back TurboBooster Seat, especially for older kids who can no longer use the 5 pt harness!

Age Range of Child: 3 to 5 Years

Type: Booster, Forward Facing, Recommended for More than 4 Years children, Weight Limit Up to 100 lbs., Height Limit Up to 57 In.