-4%
Graco Snug Ride Car Seat Base (PAAAIACEEGCOLPPL) Reviews

Graco Snug Ride Car Seat Base (PAAAIACEEGCOLPPL)

+$4.97 shipping Walmart.com

Good Car Seat base, Easy to install, Easy to use

Dec 14, 2007

Pros:Easy to install, Locking clip holder, Adjustable angle,

Cons:Gets dirty quickly and is hard to clean, doesnt fit in some cars.

The Bottom Line: I recommend this base to anyone who has a Graco Snugride infant car seat or another compatible Car Seat and a Vehicle that it is compatible with.

I have this Base to use with my Graco Snugride infant carseat. I have found it very easy to install and remove. However it does not fit in every car, there are some vehicles it just wont sit right in and I suggest that you try it in your vehicle first to ensure it is compatible. It has a spot to hold a locking Clip, which is handy. It is nice that it is adjustable so that the carseat sits at the correct angle, and simple to do by pushing in the little buttons in the front and moving the bottom of the base up or down until the correct height is selected. It is nice to have an extra base if you have other cars so you don't have to remove and reinstall it again. These bases have sure made it easier to use carseats, just snap in and snap out. But do always double check to be sure the carseat is locked in place on the base before driving. I like the light color because it doesn't get hot in the sun, but it does get dirty fast and is hard to clean even if you remove it from the car first because there are so many little nooks and crannies for dirt to get into. Other then that, it is great.

The Graco Adjustable Base for SnugRide Infant Car Seat is an essential for your baby, particularly if you have multiple vehicles. This convenient base...
Black