-5%
Graco Snug Ride Car Seat Base (PAAAIACEEGCOLPPL) Reviews

Graco Snug Ride Car Seat Base (PAAAIACEEGCOLPPL)

Free Shipping Target

So Fast easy!

Sep 24, 2010

Pros:The easy snap in feature makes leaving quickly so easy.

Cons:I only wish these bases were all universal.

The Bottom Line: I would recommend purchasing this base to anyone who has more than one vehicle that baby travels in frequently.

I love my Graco Snug Ride Car Seat Base. for the simple fact that I have an 8 week old baby girl that loves to go for car rides. However between my husbands truck and my car it gets very frustrating having to buckle and unbuckle the seat, make sure its leveled correctly, strap it down, the list seems to go on. One base just wasn't doing the trick for our on the go family. One day while stretching to reach into the truck and getting aggervated my husband suggest we just buy a whole nother carseat to solve our dilema. But I being the “cheap thrifty one” informed him that would be a waste of a carseat because she can only ever sit in one at a time. Finnaly we found the solution! A single Graco base. So we purchased a base to put in the other vehicle and it solved all our problems. We love how we can get up and go with out having to fight over which vehicle we have to take because the base is in that car. I would suggest this to anyone who has more than one car that baby rides in frequently. Makes the life of an infant just that little bit easier.

Find car seats and boosters at Target.com! The graco snugride 22 classic connect car seat base allows you to use a compatible car seat in a second car...