Not A Disappointment
Feb 21, 2008
Review by missuskennedy
Rated a Helpful Review
Pros:lightweight, easy fold up, audio and vibrator choices
Cons:eats up batteries, a bit of 'manual' start-up required
The Bottom Line: Great product if you need a small, light swing for travel or small spaces. Just remember that it won't operate like or have all the fancy features as full-size swings.
Being that my husband and I live in a small duplex, we needed to think and be practical when it came to purchasing items for our first baby. We also didn't want our living room taken over by our baby's stuff. We saw the Snugglider when we were registering and decided to give it a try.
Recommend this product?
What's good about it:
1. The frame is lightweight, and is easy to fold up and tote around when traveling.
2. We now have a place to keep our car seat when it's not in use!
3. Nice to come in from the car and place the car seat in the swing with a sleeping baby in it.
4. Has a choice between classical music and water/nature sounds.
5. Has a choice between a low and high vibrator setting.
6. It's durable. It's been dropped a few times and has been slammed into by our 90 pound dog, and is still swinging strong.
Whats not good about it:
1. Works solely on battery power (Cs and AAs). One can through many batteries. I recommend get rechargeable batteries if you plan to use this swing a lot.
2. You sort of need to set the speed dial all the way up on fast and push the swing once to get it going. Once it is going steady, you can adjust speed lower then.
Share this product review with your friends