Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Gourmet Single Cup Coffee Nantucket Blend 12 K-Cups Reviews

Smooth Coffee Without Any Surprises

Dec 29, 2012

Pros:Smooth.

Cons:Slightly weak.  K-cups are expensive.

The Bottom Line: I'd recommend this for people who have a Keurig and like traditional tasting coffee.

Green Mountain Nantucket Blend is one of the most common K-cup varieties.  It can be found in almost any grocery store.  It is also one of the most mainstream tasting coffee flavors Green Mountain offers, although the company describes it as complex.  That is just due to the four different coffees used in this blend.  The roast of the grounds is just about perfect – not too light and not too dark.  The traditional version of this coffee is one of the better brands served at some convenience stores and has been on the market for years.  If you are a coffee drinker, there is a good chance you have had this coffee.

Since our K-cup machine has five settings, I tend to make this one a little stronger.  It is not bold, and thus is just slightly too weak for personal preference.  When brewed in the normal strength, there are no surprises.  It is not over-roasted nor is it watery.  Just a little bit of creamer compliments it perfectly.

Green Mountain claims to be socially responsible,” helping to preserve the pristine environments and indigenous cultures where these beans are grown.”  If this is accurate, it is a good reason to reach for this brand.  Like all K-cups, Green Mountain Nantucket blend pods are expensive.  Since they are one of the most common ones, coupons appear in the paper every couple of months.  Sam;s Club also carries them at $40 for a box of 80.  While 50 cents a cup is still high for a homebrewed cup of coffee, it is still much cheaper than the $9 for a box of 12 you will pay at most grocery stores when not on sale and with no coupons.  We are stocked up on this for a little bit as it was one of the boxes we received with the “Buy 2 Get 2 Free” offer we received when registering our Keurig machine.  It is a nice, smooth tasting coffee with no surprises.

Nantucket Blend Keurig K-Cups Information Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend Medium roast coffee Fair Trade certified Keurig Brewed Made with 100% ...