Grobet Ziplock Bags 3X4 Clear Box Of 1,000 (61122) Reviews

Grobet Ziplock Bags 3X4 Clear Box Of 1,000 (61122)

2 consumer reviews

Free Shipping Hayneedle
Free Shipping Quill.com

Grobet Ziplock Bags 3X4 Inch Clear Zipper Bags Review

Jun 30, 2012

Pros:Easily organize small items, seals tightly to keep items safe and secure.

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: Recommended for organizing and storing small items of all types. These work great for crafting, collecting, and much more.

I work with crafts a lot, among other hobbies. Because of this, I find myself needing a lot of small containers for storing beads, jewelry parts, and other small items. These smaller 3 inch by 4 inch size Ziploc Bags work great for storing extra materials within easy reach.

These miniature Ziploc Bags are simple to use; just pull the zipper top apart to open, then press the seal back together and slide your fingers along the seal to ensure that it is sealed properly. You can use these to keep all sorts of things safe and securely sealed inside. I have used them for craft supplies, birthday candles, sewing notions, screws and nails, coins, fishing lures, snack foods, and many other small items. They work well for keeping a large variety of small items together.

These clear plastic zipper bags are durable enough for a variety of uses. They hold up well in my sewing box, the tackle box, the tool box, my craft room, my office, my car, the refrigerator, and on trips down the river. When we go tubing or canoeing down the river we often like to pack a lunch for the trip. These work well for things like mayonnaise or salt packets, for small packs of crackers or small cookies, and more. You can throw these into the cooler and not have to worry about your crackers staying dry as the ice melts. Smokers might want to place a spare lighter or matches into one of these bags as well, and it works perfectly for some of the smaller cell phones to keep them from getting wet while rafting or camping.

I also use these when mailing some of my crafts. I have been making jewelry, homemade chocolate candies, wind chimes, and other small items for years and have sold them on eBay and other sites. I like to place the jewelry items into these small bags along with a business card or thank you note when sending out the orders. This adds a nice personal touch to an otherwise impersonal order fulfillment.

I use them in the first aid kit to keep a few gauze pads, cotton balls, Q-tips, Bandages, or other small items clean and organized within the kit. When I open a multipack of batteries, I often keep the unused batteries in Ziplocs to keep them from getting scattered throughout the drawer. The uses for these little bags are virtually endless, so I like that these came in a package of 1000 Ziploc Bags. It is surprising how many uses I found for them once I bought them, and I am sure you will likely find just as many uses as I did.

I recommend these little Ziploc Bags for anyone who crafts, collects small items like coins or other objects, or just wants to keep their small items organized. They are a safe, secure, and easily portable way to keep all of  your small items clean, dry and organized.