Guinot Creme Hydrallergic Desensitizing Protective Cream 1.7 Oz Reviews

Guinot Creme Hydrallergic Desensitizing Protective Cream 1.7 Oz

Guinot Desensitising Protection Cream

May 14, 2008

Pros:Softens, doesn't leave oily residue, for all skin types, protects against environmental factors

Cons:Expensive

The Bottom Line: My favourite moisturiser, the best I have found for sensitive skin.

I have always been a religious user of all products Elemis, don't get me wrong I still think they are great, but I was truly amazed by this cream.

We use Guinot at the salon I work in and although I had used the product on clients, I had not on myself and you can never see or feel the full effects unless it is on yourself. When I was at work on Saturday, my skin was feeling awful, it was oily, dehydrated, felt dirty and generally just overloaded and uck!! So I thought I'd give myself a little mini facial.

I removed all my make up with Guinot Cleanser and then used the matching toner (I will review these seperately) then I applied this desensitising protective cream. I squeezed the tube to get some out and a huge blob, about the size of a table tennis ball came out onto my hand, which I thought was too much, so I just used my other hand and put my finger into this large blob and rubbed it into my face, but I found myself needing the whole amount. My skin just sucked in all the cream, it was amazing. My skin felt soft, supple and not oily or overloaded. I find most moisturisers suck in the cream but leave an oily residue on the skin which I tend to find myself blotting, which shouldn't be done! This cream did not do that, my skin didn't have an oily residue yet didn't feel tight either. I use have an oily forehead and use a powder foundation which I find helps but even through my make up I find myself dabbing the oil on my forehead about half an hour after application. Hours went by after I had used this cream and put my make up back on and there was no need to dab, it was fantastic.

I get ecezma on the forehead, behind my ears, on my neck and all around my hair line which I find such a nightmare cause it gets so itchy and painful and it is a place you really don't want it. Because I did this at the end of the day I thought not many other people would see me, so scraped my hair back which a hairband and put the cream into my hair - just at the front and on all the places where I had ecezma. This cream really helped. I stopped itching and the reddness went down and it really helped the dry patches. I was prescribed a special ecezma cream by the doctor but it got taken off the market for reasons unknown - i found this was the only thing that helped so have been rationing my last amount but now I have found this Guinot cream I no longer need to do that and can use this cream instead, what a god send!

This cream can be used on all skin types including oily, dry, combination and sensitive. It is recommended for ultra sensitive skin but is suitable for all the above skin types. This cream is great for all skin types as it protects your skin from the environment which is a huge factor to oily and dehydrated skin.
Guinot Densensitising cream repairs and protects and soothes hyper-sensitive skin, reddness and irritation. It also rebuilds the skins natural defences.

The range contains formulas that are specially created for skin that has lost its level of tolerance and also needs extra protection against environmental aggressions. The soothing ingredients enable those to regain comfort and an even complexion.

Guinots hypoallergenic products have been formulated with soothing ingredients that have proven high tolerance, even on the skin that is highly sensitive. They also contain a combination of desensitising ingredients tested for their effectiveness on reactive skin. They provide greater comfort, reduce het sensations and the appearance of reddness. The formulation includes extracts of Camomile, corn and oak meristem.

The cream also contains de-stressing essential oils which are gently realesed into the skin, these oils of lemon, lavender and camomile have a natural softening and soothing action. They also provide a benefic de-stressing energy that is vital for fragile and sensitive skin. dded Vitamin E, Shea Butter and cellular life concentrate help strengthen the skins natural protection.
The cream works really well if just used on its own but if also used with other products from the same range it has maximum benefits. I would recommend the cleanser and toner matching your skin type and also the hydrallergic serum which soothes and neutralises deep down. It can be very expensive to buy all the products in one go, so sometimes it is better to start off which one product and buy a new one in the range every month. It is also recommended that you wear an SPF of at least 15 every day even if it is not sunny to protect your skin from rays that are still present and from the environmental factors that damage your skin, these can be found in most foundations these days.

This cream can be used daily, you should try to use it twice a day after cleansing and toning, once in the morning and once in the evening. You should a pea size amount and add more if you feel you need and gently rub it into the skin. Make up can be applied straight away if desired.

The picture of the cream shown above is the old style packaging of Guinot, the new one is the same shape but instead of the peachy colour tube, it is now white and instead of gold writing it has red writing. I think the old packaging looks old and dated but the new packaging looks modern and professional.

When I get paid, I will definately be buying more of this cream, I will have to wait till I get paid as it is expensive for a cream - it costs approx. £30-40 for 100ml, which is a salon size.

I really do think this cream is worth the money as it is the best cream I have ever come across I love using it in my daily routine. I would recommend it to anyone who suffers from ecezma as I have found it fantastic for it!

Guinot Hydrallergic Mask (3 Pcs/0.17 Oz Ea)

Guinot Hydrallergic Mask (3 Pcs/0.17 Oz Ea)

Guinot Masque Hydrallergic Soothing Mask For Ultra Sensitive Skin 3 tubes / 0.17 oz /4.9 ml each

Guinot Masque Hydrallergic - Soothing Mask (For Ultra Sensitive Skin) 50ml/1.7oz by Guinot

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$40.50 - Masque Hydrallergic - Soothing Mask (For Ultra Sensitive Skin)-50ml/1.7oz - skincare / cosmeti...
StrawberryNET.com

Guinot Masque Hydrallergic - Soothing Mask (for Ultra Sensitive Skin) 50ml

Guinot Masque Hydrallergic - Soothing Mask (for Ultra Sensitive Skin) 50ml

eBay Message For Support Customers From Brazil Please Note: Due to slow customs clearances in Brazil we expect orders to take around a month or more f...

Guinot Creme Nutrition Confort 18 Samples

Guinot Creme Nutrition Confort 18 Samples

Guinot Creme Nutrition Confort 18 Samples Each sealed bag ha s 6 x .10oz Tube, 1.8 oz Total Questions Email Response Please feel free to email us for ...

Guinot Creme Nutrition Confort Nourishing Cream 1.7o

Guinot Creme Nutrition Confort Nourishing Cream 1.7o

Guinot crème nutrition comfort is a nourishing repair cream manufactured specially to cater to the requirements of extremely dry skin. Guinot crème nu...

Masque Hydrallergic - Soothing Mask (for Ultra Sensitive Skin) 50ml/1.7oz

Masque Hydrallergic - Soothing Mask (for Ultra Sensitive Skin) 50ml/1.7oz

Calms irritated skin Reduces redness Soothes sensations of tightness and discomfort Reinforces the skin's natural defenses Fragrant-free Minimizes irr...

Guinot Creme Nutrition Confort

Guinot Creme Nutrition Confort

div style=TEXT-ALIGN: centerimg border=0 src=http://ti2.auctiva.com/sw/java.gif /br /table align=centertr td a style=TEXT-DECORATION: none href=http:/...

Guinot Creme Protection Reparatrice Face Cream 50ml/1.7oz by Guinot

Guinot Creme Protection Reparatrice Face Cream 50ml/1.7oz by Guinot

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$46.50 - Creme Protection Reparatrice Face Cream-50ml/1.7oz - skincare / cosmetics
StrawberryNET.com

Guinot Creme Hydra Sensitive Face Cream 1.7oz

Guinot Creme Hydra Sensitive Face Cream 1.7oz

Guinot Crème Hydra Sensitive Face Cream is specially designed to soothe hypersensitive skin and make it silky smooth and refreshed. Guinot Crème Hydra...

Guinot Creme Hydra Beaute 18 Samples

Guinot Creme Hydra Beaute 18 Samples

Guinot Creme Hydra Beaute 18 Samples Each sealed bag ha s 6 x .10oz Tube, 1.8 oz Total Questions Email Response Please feel free to email us for any q...