Home Defense Indoor Insect Killer - 33 Ounce Spray

ANTS BE GONE...WOW, HOME DEFENSE INSECT KILLER by Ortho REALLY WORKS

Aug 11, 2006

Pros:Citrusy smell, kills all types of indoor insects, safe around kids, pets, and food

Cons:none

The Bottom Line: Superior product that actually kills indoor insects and is safe to use around the kids and in the kitchen.

Cold hard fact. I hate bugs. I know, hate is a strong word. But I hate 'em plain and simple. Spiders, ants, roaches, flies, fleas, you name it. Did I say spiders? Yeh, I thought so. Well, a few years back we were having problems with black ants and little spiders finding their way in through our storm windows whenever our glass panes were up.

WHY HOME DEFENSE
I disliked the idea of using a strong chemical bug spray/repellent especially with a new baby and pets in the house. But lucky for me when I came across a green spray bottle of Ortho Home Defense Indoor Insect Killer in my local Wal-Mart store. What sold me on this product was the safe use around children, pets, and food. The food thing I've never tested and quite frankly don't intend too!! Home Defense claimed it "kills and repels ants, roaches and flies indoors". Exactly what I needed!!

DOES IT WORK?
I've kept a bottle of Ortho Home Defense under my kitchen sink for the last several years. So I suppose you could say that I'm a firm believer in the stuff. After all, it took care of my aunt and spider problem. Just recently we began having problems with those pesky little ants on our patio. Out came the Ortho and bye-bye went the ants!!

WHAT'S IN THIS STUFF
Ortho Home Defense is made with pure orange peel extract so the scent of the product is, you guessed it, citrusy. Honestly, I like the fragrance, I'd much rather smell orange peel extract any day over some of those other horrible smelling bug sprays.
Active Ingredients:
d-Limonene....4.015%
gamma-lactone....0.024%
Peach aldehyde....0.049%
Other Ingredients....95.912%
Contains Mineral Spirits

As with all products you want to keep this out of the reach of children.

HOW YOU USE THE PRODUCT
Ortho Home Defense comes in a green clear trigger spray bottle. You can select from the two-way sprayer either stream for crack and crevice applications or spray for surface applications or to kill flying insects.
To kill fleas: The bottle states 16 oz will kill fleas on contact over a 200 sq ft area. Hold container tilted down away from your face and with a sweeping side-to-side motion and the wide spray nozzle position to kill adult fleas hidden in carpets, rugs, dog and cat bedding and under furniture.

THE ORTHO GUARANTEE
Ortho guarantees you satisfaction with this product. If for any reason you are not satisfied you can mail the proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of the purchase price.

QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
If you would like to contact Ortho regarding any questions, comments or medical information you can do so by calling 1-800-225-2883 or you can visit www.ortho.com

MY FINAL OPINION
I do recommend this indoor insect killer!! Even if you don't have a problem with indoor pests it's great to have on hand, because you never know when a creepy-crawly might just show up. Not only does it smell better than all those "other" indoor insect killers but it's safe around the kids, pets, and food. And the biggest plus of all is....it works!!!

Stinger Indoor & Outdoor Insect Killer Combo - Total Home Defense

Stinger Indoor & Outdoor Insect Killer Combo - Total Home Defense

Enjoy your home - control insects inside and outside your homeProduct InformationThe Stinger Indoor and Outdoor Insect Killer Combo - Total Home Defen...

Ortho Pest Control Home Defense Max 1 gal. Ready-to-Use Perimeter and Indoor Insect Killer (Case of 4) 0196710

Shop for Outdoors at The Home Depot. The Ortho Home Defense Max 1-gal. Ready-to-Use Perimeter and Indoor Insect Killer is designed for interior and ex...
Home Depot

Ortho (1.33 Gal/ 5l) Home Defense Max Insect Killer For Indoor & Outdoor

Ortho (1.33 Gal/ 5l) Home Defense Max Insect Killer For Indoor & Outdoor

ORTHO Home Defense Max Insect Killer For Inside Outside For Up To 12 Months NEW!!!---Details ----1.33 Gal/ 5 L -Kills Bugs Inside. Keeps Bugs Out.-For...

Ortho Home Defense Max Insect Killer By The Scotts Co.

Ortho Home Defense Max Insect Killer By The Scotts Co.

1.5Gal Home Defense Max: Ortho Insect Killer Home Defense Perimeter Indoor
Ortho Home Defense Max Insect Killer Local Pickup Only

Ortho Home Defense Max Insect Killer Local Pickup Only

Ortho Home Defense Max insect killer LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!Ortho, 1.33 Gallon, Pull 'N Spray, Home Defense Max Insect Killer, Kills Existing Bugs Prevents...
Flowtron BK-15D Electronic Insect Killer 15-watts 1/2 acre

Flowtron BK-15D Electronic Insect Killer 15-watts 1/2 acre

Flowtron's half-acre advanced electronic system for flying insect control eliminates thousands of insect pests daily. Its rugged weatherproof construc...

Safer Brand 32 oz. Yard and Garden Insect Killer