HP Photosmart 100 Standard Inkjet Printer Reviews

HP Photosmart 100 Standard Inkjet Printer

Good specialty printer.

Jun 27, 2002 (Updated Jun 27, 2002)

• Paper Handling:

Pros:Nice size, nice picture quality.

Cons:Photo tray broke easily.

The Bottom Line: Pretty nice little toy here i would buy it for me and a friend but i seemed to have forgot about my friend.

I like this printer it has helped me a lot with my digital camera. I have actually rigged a spot in my truck to put in there to just take the memory straight out of my camera and into the printer. I like how they look like a real picture and same size.

Cheap materials that it is made of. Second day i had it it the door broke and the hinge popped so now i cant put it back on.

The picture quality is nice but if you buy a fullsize photo quality printer for just a little more it would be better quality.

One thing that i hate is that when i try to make the pictures bigger on the computer, the printer wont take the nice size paper that i would like it to. I havent tried to network it because i have a bigger printer for that. The memory card slot is a little confusing at first to learn to print them to it. This printer has saved me money and time.

Text is ok i think i have only used text once or twice on this printer. Some of the thicker bold fonts get slurred and twisted within a letter.
I have had the paper jam once in the time i have had it but i bought it when it first came out.

Operating System: Windows

Get amazing digital photo prints with the compact and lightweight HP Photosmart 100 printer that gives you outstanding performance and dependability. ...