-31%

Haier HLP23E Washing Machine

Free Shipping eBay Deals

5 Star Quailty

Sep 19, 2011

Pros:its compact but fits medium loads. only uses about $35 a year in energy costs.

Cons:there is nothing bad say i just wish i would have bought it sooner.

The Bottom Line:

this is the best low cost compact washer on the market.

My husband and i live in an apartment with no washer or dryer. For a year we've gone to a laundry mat with no A/C every week and spend $25-$30. I finally had enough when i saw a homeless man eating out of the trash inside the laundry mat just a few feet from me! I went online that day to looked for a small washer and dryer that would work with a 120 v outlet. I kept seeing Haier brand and read all the reviews and decided to purchase them from home depot which was the best price and most well know website. To sweeten the deal Home Depot had a discount offer at this time that got us $25.00 off our purchase which made the price cheaper then the other websites. Yay! We were happy so far.... Even better we got the washer and dryer in less then a week and both at the same time. hooking up the washer was super easy just connecting some hoses to the bathroom sink. I was so surprised how much i could fit in one laod. The largest load it fit and washed perfectly was 3 of my husbands work jeans and 2 of my jeans. in just 3 loads i had all my laundry done. It was very quiet but the swishing noises made my kitten and dog curious. Also i used the downey ball and it work perfectly! Largest wash load took only about 45min. I'm so sorry i waited so long to buy this washer, it works great and i'm very happy with the size and price. Haier washing machine:$219.00, Price per YEAR to use:$38.00, Not wondering who washed their clothes in the washer before me and watching a homeless man eat from the trash while sitting in a laundry mat for over 2 hours: PRICELESS!!!

eBay Deals

1.46cf Washer Haier 1.5 cubic foot 11 pound load Portable Top loading Perfect for an apartment or small laundry room this Haier washing machine with a...