Avon Haiku 1.7oz  Women's Eau de Parfum Reviews

Avon Haiku 1.7oz Women's Eau de Parfum

Haiku Perfume By Avon

Jun 2, 2012 (Updated Jun 3, 2012)

Pros:Unusual scent, oriental flavor, my daughter loves it

Cons:Too strong for me, not enough musk and sandalwood notes

The Bottom Line: A perfume that smells great on my daughter, but it's not for me.

My daughter loves anything oriental, and so does her husband.  (A funny story - when they were dating they both had the same Japanese themed picture in their bathrooms!).

When I saw Haiku perfume in my Avon catalog I had to buy it for her, and I gave it to her for her birthday.  She loves it!

The bottle is indeed designed like Japanese architecture, reminding me of a Pagoda.  There is a Japanese symbol on the cap, while the bottle itself is matte glass.

Haiku is described as being a soft and warm floral evoking the serenity of a beautiful Japanese garden, blooming with delicate jasmine, lilies and sparkling citrus.  The bottle holds 1.7 ounces and lasts a very long time, even when applied every day.

Haiku top notes are yuzu and pomegranate.  Mid notes are fig, lily, muguet and jasmine.  The base notes consist of tonka bean, sandalwood, and musk.

My Thoughts

Although I usually like perfumes with sandalwood and musky notes, this isn't a perfume I would purchase for myself.  Perfumes smell different on every person, and while I don't like the scent of this out of the bottle, I do think my daughter wears it well.  Sadly, it does not smell the same on me as it does on her.  The scent is a bit strong for me and it does last for hours, so you better like it if you apply it!

This made a wonderful gift for a person who is very hard to buy for.  She loves it and it remains one of her favorite perfumes to this day.

AVON HAIKUEau de Parfum Spray for Women Beautifully scented of fresh floralFULL SIZE: 1.7 fl ounce ~$24.00 REGULAR RETAIL VALUE~
A SOFT, WARM FLORAL BLOOMING WITH DELICATE JASMINE, LILIES AND SPARKING CITRUS.PLEASE CHECK ON Y EBAY STORE AND PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK.
Haiku Eau de Parfum Spray 1.7FL.OZ. BRAND NEW IN BOX DESCRIPTIONS Awaken your senses with Haiku, a spiritual garden floral of jasmine, citrus and lili...
Product Description A soft and warm floral evoking the serenity of a beautiful Japanese garden, blooming with delicate jasmine, lilies and sparkling c...
AVON HAIKU Eau de Parfum Spray 1.7 fl.oz.HAIKU Body Lotion 6.7 fl.oz. Delight in the sheer poetic fragrance with this moisturizing body lotion .HAIKU ...