Hamilton Beach 25400P Sandwich Maker Reviews

Hamilton Beach 25400P Sandwich Maker

Not just sandwiches!!!

Mar 17, 2005
Rated Show

Pros:Quick

Cons:Hard to Clean small spaces.

I bought this sandwich maker after many years of going to my parents house to use theirs. I am always on the go, so this little grill is a lifesaver. It gets things done in a hurry! Bread goes stale too quick for me, so I usually fold my filling in a flour tortilla wrap. (I use the two-sandwich-maker).

Get the taco-sized ones, heat in microwave for 5-10 seconds(to prevent the tortilla from breaking), spread filling on bottom half, and fold over like a quesadilla. (I separate the filling a little bit) Put length-ways in maker. You get 2 perfectly filled triangle pockets. I've put anything from leftover Chinese food, to cinnamon and sugar in them--anything you would put in a sandwich, and then some.

If you're heading off to college, renting a small studio space, remodeling the kitchen, or just love grilled cheese, the Meal Maker sandwich toaster i...