Hamilton Beach 25400P Sandwich Maker Reviews

Hamilton Beach 25400P Sandwich Maker

Nutritionist sandwich maker

Feb 2, 2001 (Updated Feb 2, 2001)

Pros:easy to clean

Cons:epinions doesn't have it

The Bottom Line: I would have to say it is a good maker and i would buy it for my mom if i thought she would use it.

Ok so it is not the same one I'm sorry but I couldn't fine the one I was looking for but it does look the same

I got this a birthday present from my mother-in-law. And I try it out the very next day I was please to see that I could make grill cheese sandwiches. But it cam with a book that told me how to make more types of sandwiches and how to make eggs with it?

Eggs I thought yeah right so I got up one morning and I made eggs with it. I found that eggs are better if u cook them on the stove I have a re time get them to cook to my liking but I donít really eat eggs my kids do.

The sandwich maker has a t-foil pockets so it makes clean up a snap. The clean up is really easy u take a hot soap dish rag and wipe it all done the wipe it down with a wet dish rag to get the soap off.

To use it you plug it in and a red light comes on and u wait till the green light comes on and the red light will stay on. when the green light comes on The green light sometimes turns off when your cooking that is normal it will come back on.

You put your sandwich in making sure that you remembered to butter the out side of the bread. Then you close the lid and wait 2-3 mins and it should be done. If you want your sandwich to have 4 pockets in send of 2 then you turn your sandwich over and close the lid again.

Amount Paid (US$): gift

Proctor-Silex 25400 Meal Maker Sandwich Toaster ***BRAND NEW! FREE SHIPPING!***All items are New and Sealed! We ship FAST and absolutely FREE! We acce...