Hamilton Beach 33135 6-Quart Slow Cooker Reviews

Hamilton Beach 33135 6-Quart Slow Cooker

Free Shipping Target

Hamilton Beach 3-in-One (33135) 6-Quart Slow Cooker Amazing Appliance.

Aug 23, 2008 (Updated Sep 11, 2009)

Pros:Three sizes of bowls to choose from, keeps the right temperature during cooking.

Cons:Short cord

The Bottom Line: In my opinion this is the best slow cooker I have ever used. I highly recommend the Hamilton Beach 3 in one slow cooker.

Hamilton Beach 3-in-One (33135) 6-Quart Slow Cooker

I didn't really like the slow cookers I have used in the past, but the slow cooker in this review is unique to me.

I sent the gadget man { hubby} to buy a slow cooker and he came back with the Hamilton Beach 3-in-One (33135) 6-Quart Slow Cooker . {Yea it got it right}

The slow cooker has three thick stone ware bowls, 6qt, 4qt, and 2qt. This fact alone makes it one of the best I have ever used.

The bowls stack inside one another and sit on the base which is the guts of the slow cooker. This makes keeping the slow cooker on the counter a dream for me.

The footprint 9” high by 15” wide is not that big and with the counter space I have the cooker on the counter makes perfect sense.

I have not had any problem with chipping or cracks like you do with some stone ware products.

The bowls can be used at the table where they have a modern look and are a big convenience. I don’t have to worry about using another bowl.

I put it in the fridge after use and put the lid that fits all three bowls on and it keeps perfectly until I decide to reheat the meal.

The base of the slow cooker has high, low and warm as most cookers usually do, the difference between the usual slow cooker and the Hamilton Beach 3-in-One (33135) 6-Quart Slow Cooker is the three buttons on the bottom that has two, four and six to match the size of the bowls.

I have cooked about 15 meals with the slow cooker and have never had a problem with maintaining the temperature setting I have chose.

It doesn’t cook too fast or too slow as some slow cooker’s do but regulates the temperature as it should.

The base is easy to clean with a damp cloth and the bowls are dishwasher safe. I wash mine in dishwater and then dry and stack them back onto the base.

The cord is a bit short for me, but I managed to find a place where it was easy to plug in.

I usually put my meal on in the morning and let it cook on high for a couple of hours and then turn it to low so it is done by supper time.

I say meal because when I use the slow cooker I put everything in and serve whatever I have cooked with a salad and bread, or rice.

The only thing I don’t like is the short cord.

I highly recommend the Hamilton Beach 3-in-One (33135) 6-Quart Slow Cooker , it is the best slow cooker I have ever used.

Thanks for reading
Diane Sartain © 2008

Find slow cookers at Target.com! Make delicious stew, soup, dessert and more in the hamilton beach 3-in-1 slow cooker with black bowls. It offers 3 he...

The most versatile slow cooker ever has 3 different size stoneware vessels that fit into the separate electric base - Includes a 2 qt, 4 qt & large 6 ...
The most versatile slow cooker ever has 3 different size stoneware vessels that fit into the separate electric base - Includes a 2 qt, 4 qt large 6 Qt...
Hamilton Beach 33135 3-in-1 Slow Cooker with 2-, 4-, and 6-Quart Crocks, Stainless Steel Versatile 3-in-1 slow cooker with stainless-steel electric ba...
Product Details Versatile 3-in-1 slow cooker with stainless-steel electric base 3 heat settings; 3 stoneware vessel sizes--2 quart, 4 quart, and 6 qua...