Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 33162 6-Quart Slow Cooker Reviews

Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 33162 6-Quart Slow Cooker

Great product - 5 stars!

Jan 27, 2008

Pros:Gasketed lid seals in juices, cooks from the sides and bottom, looks sleek.

Cons:None!

The Bottom Line: Best slow cooker on the market for the price!

I've been searching for a new crock pot to replace my 1979 Rival 4 quart cooker for some time. My husband bought one of the new Rivals for a Christmas present and it looked great, but I was very unhappy with the loose fitting lid and the cooking performance. That one was returned. Another Rival, different style, was purchased next. That one too, had a sloppy lid: returned once again. Then I did some homework and read all kinds of reviews, one for the Hamilton Beach Stay or Go. I was impressed with what was reported and I saw the locking lid, plus it had a gasket on the lid, which I knew would help keep the juices from escaping - the reason why crock pots were so great when they were first introduced 30 years ago. Another bonus is that it cooks from the sides as well as the bottom, a much needed feature as well. Price was right, too! I used my Hamilton for the first time today, and I just made the best pot roast I've made in years. I KNOW this unit will be in service at least a couple times a week in my kitchen - two thumbs up and five stars!!!! When a company has a great product, they should be told so - thanks Hamilton Beach!

Genuine Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker Crock Pot Liner Black Oval 6-Quart 33162 Product Description Brand New!!!Includes One Genuine Hamilton Beach Crock ...