Hamilton Beach 33966 6-Quart Slow Cooker Reviews

Hamilton Beach 33966 6-Quart Slow Cooker

The best crockpot you'll ever buy!!!

Nov 8, 2009

Pros:programmable setting, it's easy to use, easy to clean and cooks to perfection!

Cons:NONE!

The Bottom Line: This appliance is easy to use, easy to clean and will cook your food to perfection!

I purchased this crock pot after several hours of research, reading reviews and looking at it in the store.  I needed a new one that was larger than my old round 5 qt. slow cooker.

I have used this crock pot 35 times and have not one single complaint about it.

It is a programmable appliance.  The numbers and settings show up on a screen in a bright color and are easy to read.  My grandmother used my crock pot twice and she LOVES that she can read the display.  She's had vision issues for over a year, so it works well for EVERYONE!!!  There are many different ways to set how it cooks.

The thermometer comes with the crock pot and the cord connected to it plugs into the side/bottom of the crock pot.  When you use the thermometer, you stick it through the proper hole in the top of the lid and make sure it pierces the product you are cooking.  Then, you set the temperature that it should be cooked to.  It's that simple!  While it cooks, the numbers on the screen show you what temperature your product is at currently, and what cooking level it's on.  The best part I like about it is that once the item has reached it's final cooking temperature that you have set, the crock pot is automatically switches itself over to warm!!!  And you eat when YOU are ready, not just because you're worried that your food will over cook and dry out!

There are other ways to set it to cook as well:  you can set it on high for a set amount of time, then switch it to low for a set amount of time and when the time is done cooking, it always switches to 'warm.'  You don't always need to use the thermometer...it also works great with out it.

I have cooked many things in this slow cooker: beef and pork roasts (small to quite LARGE ones), side dishes (scalloped corn, creamed corn, scalloped potatoes, baked bean's, stuffing, rice dishes), desserts (I've even baked a chocolate lovers cake in it and WOW, it was moist, fluffy and perfectly cooked!!!), Full chickens turn out perfectly, they are juicy and flavors really cook in well in the crock pot. I've also done stuffed chicken breasts, turkey breasts (they usually dry out very easily in the oven, but bake perfectly in this crock pot!), stews, soups, casseroles, pasta bakes and chili.

The Hamilton Beach, programmable set it and forget it crock pot is the best small appliance that I own.  It's worth every penny!

Hamilton Beach Set n Forget Slow Cooker Crock Pot 33966 All Items Are BRAND NEW In ORIGINAL BOX! Hamilton Beach Set n Forget Slow Cooker Crock Pot 339...

VMInnovations Mobile Electronics Home Electronics Sports Outdoors Toys Baby For Your Home Hamilton Beach 33966 Set Forget Digital 6 Qt Programmable Sl...
Family Size 6 quart oval Programmable slow cooker with flat panel digital read-out- and stainless steel base for easy storage clean-up, plus separate ...
VMInnovations Mobile Electronics Home Electronics Sports Outdoors Toys Baby For Your Home Hamilton Beach 33966 6qt Programmable Slow Cooker Bonus 3310...