Hamilton Beach BrewStation 47665 12 Cups Coffee Maker - Silver Reviews

Hamilton Beach BrewStation 47665 12 Cups Coffee Maker - Silver

Quite a letdown

Jan 22, 2008
Rated Show

Pros:No scorched tasting coffee. Convenient to draw a cup of coffee.

Cons:Poor quality of manufacturing or design

I'm not particular about brands of coffeemakers. I've used several different brands. We just drink a lot of coffee. I have had the Hamilton Beach #47665 for, at most, 6 months.
The water container is awkward to handle and the scale is useless in determining the level of coffee/water in the water container. But those drawbacks were worth the ease of conveniently drawing a cup of good tasting coffee. The reason I threw this coffeemaker into the trash was that it started to leak. As the leaking become worse, I found that the screws around the hotplate were no tight. I tightened them, but it didn't help. The last time I used this item, half of my pot of coffee was on the kitchen counter, in the drawers beneath the counter and on the floor. I happened to have the box the product came in. It said,
MADE IN CHINA. Enough said.

The Hamilton Beach BrewStation 47665 coffee maker prepares 12 cups of coffee that lets you to stay fresh all day. One-hand dispensing of this Hamilton...