Hamilton Beach 51101 1-Speed Blender Reviews

Hamilton Beach 51101 1-Speed Blender

Free Shipping Beach Camera.com
Free Shipping Wayfair

Great personal smoothie machine for all ages.

Dec 1, 2007

Pros:Super easy to use. Inexpensive.

Cons:Not a full purpose home blender - but that's OK.

The Bottom Line: If you want to drink healthy smoothies or want your kids to, this is a great purchase.

I bought the Hamilton Beach Single Serve blender for my son. He does not like to eat vegetables or fruits, but he got a smoothie on vacation and thought it was terrific. I decided that anything that would help him increase his fruit/vegetable intake would be a good investment in his health – now and down the road.

There are loads of choices when it comes to blenders and/or smoothie makers. My head was spinning as I tried to sort through all the selections. Each blender sounded even better than the one prior. I went to the store and looked at some and thought about which one would be the best choice.

I decided on the Hamilton Beach Single Serve blender for several reasons.

The biggest attraction with the Hamilton Beach blender was that it was so simple. I wanted a blender my son would feel comfortable using himself, and he is not a kitchen geek by any stretch.

The unit includes a little base, the mixer cup and two lids – one regular lid and one travel lid. Stick the blender cup on the base, fill it up, put on the lid, press the pulse button. That’s all there is to it. There are no settings. It’s just a single button which pulses when pressed and stops when released.

Once the smoothie is mixed, you drink right out of the blender cup.

Even for a kid who seems to have a kitchen phobia, this mini blender is a breeze to use. He doesn’t even have to find a cup in the cabinet. This is mix and run.

Everyone in the family has enjoyed making personal smoothies with the Hamilton Beach smoothie machine. The boys prefer low-fat flavored yogurt like the Swiss mixed strawberry with fresh ripe strawberries or bananas or a combination of the fruits. They also like blueberries mixed with vanilla yogurt. If you have plain yogurt, they usually add a TBS of sugar or honey to sweeten the smoothie a little more.

The Hamilton Beach mini blender is not intended to be the main home blender. This is not an ice crusher or a machine to mix up baking batters. It’s for small jobs like the smoothies or for crushing a few coffee beans or mixing flour and water for gravy.

We’ve been really happy with the Hamilton Beach Personal blender. The boys will mix up smoothies on their own and have more nutritious drinks at home. After just a few smoothies, the machine pays for itself. Smoothies are pricy in town.

A personal smoothie maker is a great gift too. After we bought our little smoothie machine, I bought a few more for holidays. It’s a wonderful gift for all ages.

Hamilton Beach 51101 Features: -Travel lid lets you drink from the jar.-Fits in most car drink holders.-Great for fruit smoothies, icy drinks, shakes ...
Wayfair
Hamilton Beach 51101 Single-Serve Personal Blender The Single-Serve Blender makes quick refreshment for one. Use it anytime you want to take a blende...
Beach Camera.com

Enjoy juices, smoothies, and shakes in a jiffy with the elegant and efficient Hamilton Beach 51101 blender. The portable design of this Single-Serve B...
Hamilton Beach 51101 Brand New Includes One Year Warranty The Hamilton Beach 51101 is a single serve blender which is used for smaller quantity of smo...