Hamilton Beach 51101 1-Speed Blender Reviews

Hamilton Beach 51101 1-Speed Blender

+$4.99 shipping Wayfair

Really great product!

Feb 4, 2012 (Updated Feb 6, 2012)

Pros:small size, easy to clean, simple to use, nice design

Cons:sometimes gives off a very mild smell if you work it too hard

The Bottom Line: I highly recommend this product due to its small size and ease of use.

I bought this blender on Amazon a few days ago because I needed a smaller blender for my breakfast smoothies, and I am absolutely thrilled with it! At around $15, this is certainly the best mini blender out there on the market. If you need a high quality blender for small, single-serve smoothies, shakes, or other blended drinks, this is the blender for you!

It's small enough to be compact and easy to clean, but not so small that it doesn't work. Its design is simplistic and easy to use. There is only one button, which makes it simple to blend without any confusion on which button to push. I recommend pulsing it and blending for around 10 seconds, then stopping for a second or two, and then continuing with this pattern because sometimes it can get a bit overworked and give off a slight motor-oil smell. This only happens if you are blending very hard or large items or blend for too long without stopping occasionally. This is the only minor con about this product, and can be easily prevented if you handle it with care

This blender works just as well as any big blender, and its compact size makes it even easier to use and clean than any big blender. The blender also doubles as a travel mug. Just make your drink and go! To clean, just hand wash it with some mild dish soap and you're ready to go!

The lid opening works great for most smoothies if you pour slowly and steadily. The lid does have a cover that you slide open and closed, and it works really well for keeping the drink from spilling as long as you don't shake it around too much. The cup does fit in most standard car cup holders, so you can whip up a nice drink and go. There isn't a handle, which for me doesn't really matter, but I can see how other people may want this.

Overall, I highly recommend this blender and I hope you'll take my advice and go get one!

Hamilton Beach 51101 Features: -Travel lid lets you drink from the jar.-Fits in most car drink holders.-Great for fruit smoothies, icy drinks, shakes ...
Wayfair
Enjoy juices, smoothies, and shakes in a jiffy with the elegant and efficient Hamilton Beach 51101 blender. The portable design of this Single-Serve B...