-23%

+$6.00 shipping BeallsFlorida.com

Hamilton Beach Wave Station has helped me with my implant

Sep 17, 2012
  • User Rating: Very Good

Pros:inexpensive; works as expected; nice wave action

Cons:plastic (won't break) but won't last forever; spout is too small

The Bottom Line: This is an average blender that has worked well for me.

We are a two-blender family. My husband's smoothies have two many calories so I bought the Hamilton Beach Wave Station Express Dispensing Blender for about $25.00. I know that it is not recommended on epinions but I use it once in awhile and for those times it works for me.

It measures approximately 7 by 8 by 13 inches and has a 3-year limited warranty. It is made in China.

Pros

The 48-ounce jar is plastic so if it falls it won't break.

Hamilton Beach Wave Station Express Dispensing Blender has a Wave Action system. This actually works. The blender forces the mixture down into the blades. I have made smoothies before in other blenders and have to scrape the sides but I haven't had to this with Hamilton Beach Wave Station Express Dispensing Blender. I can watch his action!

It it dishwasher safe.

It is attractive.

It has a dispenser so I can just pull on it and out will come my smoothie. If I use the spout, there is a hidden spot under the blender for the cap. If I use the cap then I have to put the spout in a drawer.

It crushes ice really well.

It has 4 speeds which are smoothies, juicer, pulse, and milk shake.

There is also a dispenser function which the dial should be on when using the dispenser.

There is a nice large handle.

Cons

Unless I put the jar in the dishwasher I find it very hard to get the plastic really clean.

The dispensing spout does not go straight up and down easily so it feels as if I have to force it.

The V-shaped spout on the jar is too small. If my smoothie is thick then it comes over the sides of the jar unless I use the dispenser.

Jo's Thoughts:

I haven't been using the Hamilton Beach Wave Station for awhile. I had a sinus elevation in preparation for a tooth implant and can't eat solid food for a week! We got the Wave Station from the basement and I am using it all the time. I love my liquid concoctions that I have been drinking and my blender is as good as new.

For the money this is a great, cute, lightweight blender. I don't expect it to last years and years but for the money it was a great buy.

Wave-Action system of this blender continuously pulls the mixture down into the blades & a convenient spout cap replaces the dispenser for traditional...
BeallsFlorida.com
Wave Station Express Dispensing Blender featuring the revolutionary Wave-Action system which incorporates brand jar, blade, and motor technologies. Th...