Hartz 2 in 1 Flea & Tick Powder - Dog

Got fleas?

Nov 18, 2000

Pros:Works fast, easy to use.

Cons:Powder form not chosen most of the time.

After trying several flea powders & dip after dip, we came to find Hartz which was... no less than wonderful.

You see, living in a completely wooded area like I do, ticks and fleas can (and most likely will) become a huge problem. You not only have them on your dog but they get on you (which causes a skin disease called Scabies), your carpeting, your furniture, clothes, and just about anything else they can attach themselves to. Not only are they unhealthy but they are downright annoying, especially if one gets on you and starts happily biting away.

Powder isn't fun to deal with, we all know that, but this one actually works so I just let that bypass me when warm weather comes. The reason I like this so much is because within a day the fleas and ticks are dead, just like I want 'em. (Fleas not only carry worms to your dog but they can cause serious health problems if left alone.)

While the powder isn't a person's first choice, neither is a dip for me... have you ever tried to flea dip a large dog or even a tiny dog that just so happens to be afraid of water? It isn't easy at all. Not only do you end up taking a dip, but the dog also gets extremely stressed out... and we all know stress is bad for you, human or not.

Comparing brands... noone can compare with Hartz in my book... it has worked so well for me... and I don't have to take a flea dip every so many months!

On a side note: I have had dogs come down with the mange before... and Hartz cured it!

Hartz Ultra Guard Flea & Tick Carpet Powder

Hartz Ultra Guard Flea & Tick Carpet Powder

SquareTrade © AP6.0 Kills Fleas Ticks Flea Eggs and Larvae for up to 1 year Clean fresh scent eliminates deep down pet odors New in factory package, N...

2 Pc Hartz Flea & Tick Powder For Dogs 4 Oz Each

2 Pc Hartz Flea & Tick Powder For Dogs 4 Oz Each

NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING NO PICK UP PAYMENT PAYPAL Contact me at my ebay mail only Missouri Resident add 7.725 % sale tax

Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea And Tick Powder-4OZ DOG F&T POWDER

Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea And Tick Powder-4OZ DOG F&T POWDER

Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea And Tick Powder
Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea And Tick Powder-4OZ CAT F&T POWDER

Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea And Tick Powder-4OZ CAT F&T POWDER

Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea And Tick Powder
HARTZ ULTRA GUARD FLEA AND TICK POWDER FOR DOGS -Mfg# 0-32700-84137-9 - Sold As 10 Units

4 oz.. Water resistant powder that effectively kills fleas ticks and lice for up to 7 days. For use on puppies 12 weeks of age or older. Can .
Hartz Ultra Guard Pro Flea & Tick Drops for Dogs 15-30 lbs-3   Pack

Hartz Ultra Guard Pro Flea & Tick Drops for Dogs 15-30 lbs-3 Pack

From the Manufacturer:Hartz UltraGuard Pro Flea Tick Drops The new Pro-Glide applicator (patent pending) easily penetrates the fur and is angled for ...
Puritan's Pride®

Hartz Hartz UltraGuard Citrus Rid Flea & Tick Shampoo: 18 oz

Hartz Hartz UltraGuard Citrus Rid Flea & Tick Shampoo: 18 oz

Hartz Hartz UltraGuard Citrus Rid Flea & Tick Shampoo: 18 oz #2299 Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs with a fresh Citrus scent is an u...
PetMountain.com

Hartz UltraGuard Pro Flea Tick Drops for Dogs 3160 lbs

Hartz UltraGuard Pro Flea Tick Drops for Dogs 3160 lbs

Hartz Ultra Guard Pro Flea Tick Drops for Dogs and Puppies 3160 lbs uses the Procision Flo applicator (patent pending) that easily penetrates the fur ...
Entirely Pets
Hartz Flea & Tick Puppy Collar 15 White 5 Months 2 In 1 Free Ship To Usa

Hartz Flea & Tick Puppy Collar 15 White 5 Months 2 In 1 Free Ship To Usa

HARTZ FLEA & TICK PUPPY COLLAR 15 WHITE 5 MONTHS 2 IN 1 (ONE TOTAL COLLAR). UPC: 032700804787 Vendor: Hartz Mountain Corp. The Hartz(r) Advanced Care ...

HARTZ ULTRA GUARD PLUS FLEA AND TICK CARPET POWDER -Mfg# 0-32700-02265-5 - Sold As 4 Units

1 lb. (16 oz.) can. Fresh scent. Carpet powder which kills fleas and ticks for up to 30 days. Also kills flea eggs and larvae for up to 1 year .