Hask Placenta Henna N Placenta Conditioning Treatment Super 2oz/57g (071164017968) Reviews

Hask Henna N Placenta DOES change hair color!

Nov 8, 2010 (Updated Nov 14, 2010)

Pros:I can not think of any.

Cons:DOES change hair color! BEWARE!

The Bottom Line: This product was misleading with it's wording on the package and I would say to avoid this product if you don't want your hair color to change!

I went to Walgreen's with my daughter and got this Hask Henna N Placenta conditioning treatment for my hair. I had my hair highlighted a couple months ago and it was feeling dry and I had only heard and read good things about this product. I read the package very carefully and in bold letter on the front and also printed on the back is written :WILL NOT CHANGE HAIR COLOR." So, I felt safe getting this.

I followed the directions on the package very carefull and washed my hair first, then towel dried it, then took a towel from the dryer and wrapped my head for 10 minutes. I then rinsed it out and styled as usual. My beautiful highlighs (All over highlights that cost me $185 plus tip!) were now a dirty blonde to brown color!!!!! My hair color DID change!

I was furious and I went onto the Internet to find a phone number to call Hask as the package does not have a phone number or web address. I could not find anything. I then called Sally Beauty supply as that company showed up several times as a place that sells this product. they could not find anything either. I tehn took the address off the package and typed that into google and found a phone number for Hask Toiletries. I called them and left a message as all I got was a recording. I dialed the extention for Customer service and used the customer service rep. at extension #30. Left her a message and am waiting for a call back.

I Spent $200 (tip included) for my hair to be colored and highlighted and a little $1.99 packet of conditioning product ruined it. It stated very clearly that this woudl not happen right on the packaging for all to see, very plain and clearly. Sadly this was misleading and I am an upset consumer.

Be warned, if you do not want your hair to get darker or if you have spent a lot of money to get your hair a perfect color, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT.

Here is the address and phone number for Hask. It is also called Alleghany Pharmacal Group.
Hask Toiletries Dist.
277 Northern Blvd # 208
Great Neck, NY 11021-4703
(516) 466-0660

What the product states it does on package. It says that it "Conditions dry, brittle, lifeless hair and will not change hair color". It says that "The result is ravishingly beautiful hair with manageabililty you never before thought possible."

My hair is not looking any more healthy than before I used it and it is no longer the same color, but darker, than before I used it.

It says it is "A dual action pack with Henna and Placenta" and it suposed to be "Nature's most complete conditioning treatment."

I paid $1.99 for it at Walgreen's. It is a 2 oz packet.

11/14/2010: Wanted to UPDATE everyone on my attemps to contact the company. Still no luck. No one will answer the phone. All I get are  voicemails and I leave messages each time I call with a call back number and I never get a call back. I will keep trying and let you all know if and when I get a hold of a person and how they respond.

Hask Henna 'N' Placenta Conditioning Treatment Strengthens and repairs dry, brittle, lifeless hair An extra-rich formula combining two of nature's mos...

Brand New Packets This listing is for 4 packets of 2oz Henna 'N' Placentia Conditioning Treatment Hask Henna 'N' Placenta Conditioning Treatment quick...
You are purchasing 12 foil packets 2 oz each of HASK Henna 'N' Placenta treatment hair conditioner An extra-rich super strength formula combining two ...