Heel Euphorbium Sinus Relief 20 Sprays (2201010) Reviews

Heel Euphorbium Sinus Relief 20 Sprays (2201010)

Sinusin Euphorbium Sinus Relief ~ Homeopathic Remedy that Works

Aug 8, 2011

Pros:Natural, homeopathic remedy, safe, loosens mucous, clears sinuses, dries up runny nose.

Cons:Can cause slight dry mouth.

The Bottom Line: Homeopathic remedy that works; clears sinuses, loosens mucous, dries runny nose.  Great alternative to chemical nasal sprays that can cause rebound effect.

I try to use natural remedies whenever possible, but often they don't work very effectively.  I've tried several homeopathic remedies for various ailments, but have always been disappointed.  This is the first homeopathic remedy that has delivered on its claims for me.

~ Product Description

Sinusin Nasal Spray by Heel, previously sold as Euphorbium Sinus Relief, is a homeopathic medicine for the temporary relief of nasal congestion, rhinitis and sinusitis, and cold and flu nasal symptoms.  The packaging claims this is a proven effective as an anti-viral medication, and is suitable for infants and children, as well as adults.
It comes in a metered-dose pump spray, a dark glass bottle containing 0.65 fl. oz.  It sells for around $15.50.  I found this at The Vitamin Shoppe, but drugstore.com has it as well.  It's not hard to find.

Directions for use, adults and children 12 years and older, 1-2 sprays in each nostril 3 times daily.  For acute ailments, 1-2 sprays every ½ to 1 hour the first day up to 8 times, ahnd then follow with the standard dosage.

For children 6 to 12 years, standard dosage is 1 spray into each nostril 3 times daily.  Acute dosage 1 spray into each nostril every ½ to 1 hr. the first day up to 6 times, then follow with standard dosage.

Children 2 to 6 years, 1 spray into each nostril 3 times a day.  Acute dosage 1 spray into each nostril every ½ to 1 hr. for the first day up to 4 times, then follow with standard dosage.

~ Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Argentum Nitricum 10X (.2ml relieves sore throat, laryngitis), Euphorbium Officinarum 4X (.2ml relieves drainage with coughing), Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum 10X (.2ml relieves nasal congestion), Luffa Operculata (Luffa Fruit) 2X (relieves allergic rhinitis, sinusitis), Mercurius Iodatus ruber 8X (relieves inflammation and swelling), Mucosa nasalis 8X (Relieves chronic sinusitis), Pulsatilla 2X (.2ml relieves nasal drainage), Sinusitisinum 13X (.2ml promotes drainage of sinuses)

Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride (0.01%), Isotonic Saline (solution), Sodium Dihydrogen Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate Dihydrate.

~ My Experience

I came down with a cold that was centered mostly in my sinuses, causing severe blockage.  It was like I had a clothespin on my nose - simply NO air would pass through.  It was horrible.  For the first night I used Afrin Nasal Spray, which always works but can have a rebound effect when it wears off.  I hate to use it unless it's an emergency.

The next day I went to the store looking for something else that would hopefully clear my sinuses.  I found Sinusin (Euphorbium Sinus Relief) and decided to give it a try, but figured I would be disappointed.

I still had a little bit of airway opened from the use of the Afrin the night before, but my sinuses were quickly closing and clogging.  I sprayed two sprays into each nostril and tried to breathe it in as much as possible, which was hard because my sinuses were so packed, but I got some up there.  It didn't sting, didn't really smell, and mostly felt like spraying water up my nose.

After several minutes I actually felt some slight clearing.  I wasn't expecting anything, to be honest.  After maybe 20 minutes, I did have some noticeable opening and clearing of my sinuses, enough to create a little relief.  I continued to use this about every hour, and my sinuses continued to clear - not totally clear, but I was happy for any relief.

I used it once more right before bedtime, and I was able to sleep relatively comfortably.  I noticed some sensation of dry mouth, kind of like an antihistamine or over the counter products will do that dry up a runny nose.

After using this for a couple of days now, my sinuses are much, much better, and seem to drain and release mucous better than ever.  This stuff works!!  This is the first homeopathic medicine that I have used that gave me noticeable results, and I had an acute sinus problem.  I have not had to use the Afrin, and my cold symptoms are abating, my sinuses are unclogged and draining.  If I feel my sinuses starting to clog, a spray in each nostril will quickly open them back up.

There are no side effects, other than perhaps a slight dry mouth.  Spraying this in my nostrils is not uncomfortable, any more than spraying water would be.  I like that it is safe for children, and is not chemically based.

~ Final Thoughts

Sinusin (previously sold as Euphorbium Sinus Relief) is a homeopathic remedy that really works.  It helped drain and clear my horribly clogged sinuses, and seems to loosen mucous, as well as dry up a runny nose.  Finally, an alternative to chemical nasal sprays that can have that rebound effect.  You should give this a try!

Similasan Sinus Relief Nasal Spray 0.5 Oz

Similasan Sinus Relief Nasal Spray 0.5 Oz

Similasan Sinus Relief Nasal Spray 0.5 oz Similasan Sinus Relief Description Preservative Free Nasal Mist 100% Natural Active Ingredients Soothes Mois...

Similasan Sinus Relief Nasal Spray 20 ml Liquid

Similasan Sinus Relief Nasal Spray 20 ml Liquid

Sinus Relief Nasal Spray 20 ml Liquid - Similasan Sinus Relief is a 100% natural homeopathic formula that soothes and moisturizes your nasal passages ...
Swanson Health Products

Greensations Sinus Plumber Nasal Spray - 20 ml.

Greensations Sinus Plumber Nasal Spray - 20 ml.

Sinus Plumber provides powerful headache, allergies, congestion, and sinus relief.

Similasan - Sinus Relief Nasal Mist - 0.68 oz., Nasal Sprays

Similasan - Sinus Relief Nasal Mist - 0.68 oz., Nasal Sprays

Similasan Sinus Relief Nasal Mist - 0.68 oz.Similasan Sinus Relief Nasal Mist is a preservative free formula that sooth
LuckyVitamin.com

Sinus Relief Mint Herb Pack Pillow Purple Free Shipping To The U.s.

Sinus Relief Mint Herb Pack Pillow Purple Free Shipping To The U.s.

SquareTrade AP6.0 doty_enterprizez store NEW Sinus Relief Mint Herb Pack Pillow *Purple *FREE Shipping to the U.S. Sinus Relief Mint Herb Pillow Color...

Health Care Products Sinus Buster Nasal Spray .68 fl oz Liquid

Health Care Products Sinus Buster Nasal Spray .68 fl oz Liquid

Sinus Buster Nasal Spray .68 fl oz Liquid - Get fast relief from sinus congestion, sinus pressure and nasal congestion from Sinus Buster Nasal Spray. ...
Swanson Health Products

Similasan Sinus Relief Nasal Spray (.68 Fl. Oz.)

Similasan Sinus Relief Nasal Spray (.68 Fl. Oz.)

Click to view full size Full Size Image Click to close full size. Similasan Sinus Relief Nasal Spray (.68 fl. oz.) Similasan Sinus Relief Nasal Spray ...

Sinol-M Allergy & Sinus Relief Nasal Spray 15 ml

Sinol-M Allergy & Sinus Relief Nasal Spray 15 ml

Sinol-M is non-addictive with no harsh side effects and can be used with other medications but ask your doctor if Sinol is right for you! Sinol is use...
NutritionGeeks. com

Sinus Relief (1 oz) by Natra-Bio

Sinus Relief (1 oz) by Natra-Bio

Sinus Relief provides relief for the symptoms of sinus headache, nasal congestion, sinus pressure, runny nose and sneezing.
4AllVitamins