Helene Curtis Salon Selectives Holf Tight Finishing Spray

A Styling Spray For All People! Hold Tight!

Apr 12, 2002 (Updated Apr 15, 2002)

Pros:Goes on light, not heavy, smells great, looks great.

Cons:none

The Bottom Line: A great product by Salon Selectives that I am not allergic to. Try some today.

Sometimes in life we try new things. I have stated this many times in my reviews. This product is a new thing for me. My daughter and I were in our local Winn Dixie grocery store last week and she needed some new hair spray. They had their Salon Selectives® on sale and so I thought I would try it as well. I was glad that I did. For the first time in a long time I have found a hairspray/Spritz that is very light on my hair. And I can use it with my normal brand made by Revlon™. (Read my reviews on Revlon products.)

The Product

Salon Selectives® by Helene Curtis Style Freeze, maximum hold finishing spray Hold Tight™ if for all hair types with a more demanding look.

The maximum hold finishing spray freezes even the most demanding styles all day and all night.

Dual Polymer System adds lift, volume or just spray a little for spot control with a firm hold. It locks your style in place and even works in humid weather.

Controls and “trains” any new style. Great for up-dos! Sunscreen and anti-oxidants care for your hair by helping to protect from the sun.

Salon Selectives-The perfect start for creating whatever look you want!

I have hair that has a lot of natural body, and with the right cut a lot of natural curl will come out. I have found that this Spritz works great for me. On Sunday mornings I will use the curling iron or hot rollers and this products holds my curls in place. I will take and blow-dry my hair, which will allow for the curl to not be there as much, then I will style it with the curling iron. Or if I am in the mood for my natural look I will do that as well. Then I just dry, spray and go!

Some Tips in Fixing your Hair

For a full of body look you will need to flip your head over and spray the roots. Style hair with fingers and spray again to hold desired look.

For an up-do you will need to spray even mist over hair to keep style in place.

For touch ups you will need to spray into the palm of your hands and work through your dry hair to refresh your look.

All of these work well for me and my daughter. She has very straight hair while my oldest daughter has very natural curly hair. (Looks like she has a perm all the time.)

For other tips you can go to www.helencurtis.com.

The Bottle
The bottle is a clear 8.5 fl oz (251ml) that is recyclable. Please check your local area for recycling facilities. The lid is a black pump spray with a clear plastic cap. Which you should put back on the lid when not in use to keep the sprayer clear and clean. Should the sprayer get clogged up you just need to run under warm water.

The formula that I have is pink in color and it has a very pleasant smell to it. It’s not a heavy perfume smell like other hairspray/Spritz.

Company Information

Should you have any questions or concerns you can call:

1-800-627-2013

or write to:

©Helen Curtis
Chicago, IL. 60610

Or you can go to the website mentioned above.

Made in USA. 40802-67-30

You should read all ingredients before purchasing to make sure you are not allergic to any of them.

Warning

Contents flammable. Avoid fire, flame or smoking during use and until hair is thoroughly dry. Do not spray in eyes. Keep away from children.

How I Feel

I have never really been a huge fan of Salon Selective® shampoos because they make my head itch. But this Spritz is wonderful. It goes on light, stays light and no heavy perfume smells.

It leaves my hair in place and you can’t even tell that I have it on my hair. It leaves my hair soft, shiny (but not to much) and very manageable. And all I have to do to touch up is put some in my hands and run through my hair.

I will also use it with the curling iron or hot rollers. This allows the curl to stay in place until I am ready to work with it. And on Sunday mornings I am looking good, feeling good and turning my hubbies head!

I got this bottle of products on sale for $1.63 but normally at the grocery store it will cost $2.99. I checked at my local Wal-mart and they charge $1.97 every day. There are sometimes coupons available so look for them. And shop around for the best price where you live.

Overall I have been very satisfied with this product and I highly recommend it to all. Even you men! Trust me, you won’t know it’s there and your hair will look great!

I hope that this has helped in some kind of way.

God Bless!

©LKD 2002

Lot Of 2 Helene Curtis Salon Selectives Styling Spritz Fixx Hair Spray 250 Ml

Lot Of 2 Helene Curtis Salon Selectives Styling Spritz Fixx Hair Spray 250 Ml

You are buying a Lot of 2 Helene curtis SALON SELECTIVES styling spritz fixx HAIR SPRAY 250 ml each DISCONTINUED

Rare Salon Selectives Shampoo Helene Curtis Level 1 Frequent Use 15 Oz

Rare Salon Selectives Shampoo Helene Curtis Level 1 Frequent Use 15 Oz

SALON SELECTIVES SHAMPOO BY HELENE CURTIS LEVEL 1 FREQUENT USE 15 OZ NEW RARE AND HARD TO FIND!

Salon Selectives Conditioner Color Protecting Don't Fade On Me Treated Hair 13oz

Salon Selectives Don't Fade on Me Conditioner by Helene Curtis Color protection for color treated hair 13 fl. oz. bottle

Lot Of 5 Helen Curtis Salon Selectives Stay Flexible Hair Spray 7 Oz / 198

Lot Of 5 Helen Curtis Salon Selectives Stay Flexible Hair Spray 7 Oz / 198

You are buying a Lot of 5 Helen curtis SALON SELECTIVES Stay flexible HAIR SPRAY 7 OZ / 198 g Image and Description may vary from actual product due t...

5 Salon Selectives Lighten Up Highlighting Foam Blonde Hair Leave In Conditioner

You are buying a Lot of 5 Salon Selectives subtle Lighten Up highlighting foam Blonde Hair leave in conditioner 4 oz / 118ml Image and Description may...

30 Salon Selectives Lighten Up Light Medium Brown

30 Salon Selectives Lighten Up Light Medium Brown

Lot of 30 NEW Salon Selectives Lighten Up Highlighting Foam Light Medium Brown click picture to enlarge Up for your consideration are 30 NEW bottles o...

Rare Salon Selectives Sit Still Hair Spray 350 Ml Medium Hold

Rare Salon Selectives Sit Still Hair Spray 350 Ml Medium Hold

You are buying 1 SALON SELECTIVES SIT STILL HAIR SPRAY 13 OZ / 350 ml for all hair types Image and Description may vary from actual product due to Con...

30 Salon Selectives Lighten Up Foam Dark Brown Auburn

30 Salon Selectives Lighten Up Foam Dark Brown Auburn

30 bottles of Salon Selectives Lighten Up Dark Brown/Auburn click picture to enlarge Up for your consideration are 30 bottles of Salon Selectives Ligh...

Salon Selectives Mousse Volume Amplifier 8 Oz