Herbalife 21 Day Herbal Cleansing Program Reviews

Herbalife 21 Day Herbal Cleansing Program

Herbalife 21-Day Herbal Program didn't leave me Cleansed

Dec 5, 2012

Pros:seems to have no adverse effects

Cons:didn't cleanse, not worth the money

The Bottom Line: I wasn't happy with this cleanse. It was a waste of money for me.

I was buying into the Herbalife life while doing a 12-week weight loss program. They were the sponsors thought we didn't know that until we had been weighed and listened to the first spiel.

I bought a couple of their products. One was the Herbalife 21-Day Herbal Cleansing Program. This is not the first cleanse I have done. I guess in general they don't work all that well for me.

What is Herbalife 21-Day Herbal Cleansing Program?

For about $27.00 I got two bottles. One is for the morning and one is for the evening. The products are herbal blends, which I like rather than a bunch of chemicals.

The morning formula is called the Replenishing Formula and the evening one is called the Cleansing Formula. Herbalife 21-Day Herbal Cleansing Program is called "An internal cleansing system for digestive health."

According to the box the benefits are to help the body eliminate toxins; to improve nutrient absorption; and it may support weight management. Of course none of these statements nor the product is monitored by the FDA.

I do believe that cleaning out my digestive tract regularly can help remove toxins from inside me. Although I have lost a few pounds it is not because of Herbalife 21-Day Herbal Cleansing Program. It is about counting calories. Still getting rid of toxins is a good thing. This is a gentle cleanse.

Herbal Cleansing Program the cleanse gave me:

~Apple and lemon pectin provide fiber for gentle cleansing.

~Herbs and bioflavonoids, including quercetin, to support healthy colon function.

~Probiotics, including lactobacillus acidophilus and lactobacillus sporogenes, encourage a healthy intestinal flora.

~Herbal blend includes black walnut, slippery elm, fenugreek and peppermint, known for their cleansing and digestion-supporting properties.

~An exclusive enzyme that supports healthy digestion.

Ideally, we are supposed to use this cleanse quarterly or when beginning a weight-management program.

My Experiences:

We all had wellness coaches at our Herbalife weight loss program. Mine suggested that I take up to 3 at night and 1 in the morning. She said I could take 4 at night. The dosage is actually two tablets in the morning and one or more at night with water.

The pills are large and had an unpleasant taste.

It took at least a week or so and taking 3 at night before Herbalife 21-Day Herbal Cleansing Program kicked in at all. What will happen is that like me I ran out of the pm pills before the am pills. My coach said just to take the am when I finished the pm.

Unlike some cleanses there are no messy side effects and you don't have to make sure you are next to a bathroom. That is great but I found it too gentle and after finishing the Herbalife 21-Day Herbal Cleansing Program  didn't feel cleansed.

Herbalife Targeted Health Dietary Supplement Item:

Herbalife Targeted Health Dietary Supplement Item:

This listing is for one new factory sealed bottle of Herbalife Targeted Nutrition. Select above one of the following Targeted Nutrition items: Digesti...

Herbalife Ready Herbal Aloe, Quart Size, 32oz

Herbalife Ready Herbal Aloe, Quart Size, 32oz

herbalife ready herbal aloe quart size 32oz
Herbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate Original 50g 18 Oz

Herbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate Original 50g 18 Oz

Herbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate Original 50g 1.8 oz Blessings to you!Please look in my e B a y Visit My eBay Store: kingzkid751 store for more great ...

One 32 Oz Herbalife Ready Herbal Aloe

One 32 Oz Herbalife Ready Herbal Aloe

One 32 Oz Herbalife Ready Herbal Aloe Made of the all-natural aloe plant. Supports and improves the digestive system by soothing the stomach supportin...

Herbal Clean Premium Detox 7 Day Cleansing Program 1 Kit

Herbal Clean Premium Detox 7 Day Cleansing Program 1 Kit

Premium Detox 7 Day Cleansing Program 1 Kit - Premium Detox 7 Day Cleansing Program is a complete formula from Herbal Clean that is designed to offer ...
Swanson Health Products

Herbalife Tea Concentrate Item:

Herbalife Tea Concentrate Item:

This listing is for one new factory sealed Herbalife Tea Concentrate product, please select flavor/size, age, and quantity to see total price.The Herb...

Herbalife Herbal Aloe Concentrate 16 Fl Oz Mango Flavor

Herbalife Herbal Aloe Concentrate 16 Fl Oz Mango Flavor

This listing is for: 1 B ottle of Herbalife Herbal Aloe Conc entrate Pint Size 16 fl oz 473ml - Mango Flavor Expiration Date: 02/2016 or later Shippin...

2 Bottles Herbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate Original Flavor 1.8 Ounces Each

2 Bottles Herbalife Herbal Tea Concentrate Original Flavor 1.8 Ounces Each

2 bottles sealed HERBALIFE 1.8 oz. herbal tea concentrate---original flavor. 3.6 total ounces for the two bottles.Expiration date for 2016!