Herbalife 21 Day Herbal Cleansing Program Reviews

Herbalife 21 Day Herbal Cleansing Program

Herbalife 21-Day Herbal Program didn't leave me Cleansed

Dec 5, 2012

Pros:seems to have no adverse effects

Cons:didn't cleanse, not worth the money

The Bottom Line: I wasn't happy with this cleanse. It was a waste of money for me.

I was buying into the Herbalife life while doing a 12-week weight loss program. They were the sponsors thought we didn't know that until we had been weighed and listened to the first spiel.

I bought a couple of their products. One was the Herbalife 21-Day Herbal Cleansing Program. This is not the first cleanse I have done. I guess in general they don't work all that well for me.

What is Herbalife 21-Day Herbal Cleansing Program?

For about $27.00 I got two bottles. One is for the morning and one is for the evening. The products are herbal blends, which I like rather than a bunch of chemicals.

The morning formula is called the Replenishing Formula and the evening one is called the Cleansing Formula. Herbalife 21-Day Herbal Cleansing Program is called "An internal cleansing system for digestive health."

According to the box the benefits are to help the body eliminate toxins; to improve nutrient absorption; and it may support weight management. Of course none of these statements nor the product is monitored by the FDA.

I do believe that cleaning out my digestive tract regularly can help remove toxins from inside me. Although I have lost a few pounds it is not because of Herbalife 21-Day Herbal Cleansing Program. It is about counting calories. Still getting rid of toxins is a good thing. This is a gentle cleanse.

Herbal Cleansing Program the cleanse gave me:

~Apple and lemon pectin provide fiber for gentle cleansing.

~Herbs and bioflavonoids, including quercetin, to support healthy colon function.

~Probiotics, including lactobacillus acidophilus and lactobacillus sporogenes, encourage a healthy intestinal flora.

~Herbal blend includes black walnut, slippery elm, fenugreek and peppermint, known for their cleansing and digestion-supporting properties.

~An exclusive enzyme that supports healthy digestion.

Ideally, we are supposed to use this cleanse quarterly or when beginning a weight-management program.

My Experiences:

We all had wellness coaches at our Herbalife weight loss program. Mine suggested that I take up to 3 at night and 1 in the morning. She said I could take 4 at night. The dosage is actually two tablets in the morning and one or more at night with water.

The pills are large and had an unpleasant taste.

It took at least a week or so and taking 3 at night before Herbalife 21-Day Herbal Cleansing Program kicked in at all. What will happen is that like me I ran out of the pm pills before the am pills. My coach said just to take the am when I finished the pm.

Unlike some cleanses there are no messy side effects and you don't have to make sure you are next to a bathroom. That is great but I found it too gentle and after finishing the Herbalife 21-Day Herbal Cleansing Program  didn't feel cleansed.

Herbalife 21-day Herbal Cleansing Program + Cell-u-loss Expiration Date 2016

Herbalife 21-day Herbal Cleansing Program + Cell-u-loss Expiration Date 2016

Buy 2 or more of our listing, Mix Match..Upgrade to Priority shipping 1-3 days with NO cost!!! **Since we ship really fast, usually within 12 hrs for ...

Herbalife 21-day Herbal Cleansing Program Digestive Weight Management Exp 2016

Herbalife 21-day Herbal Cleansing Program Digestive Weight Management Exp 2016

Herbalife Herbal Aloe Concentrate + 21-day Cleansing Program Am-pm Exp 2016

Herbalife Herbal Aloe Concentrate + 21-day Cleansing Program Am-pm Exp 2016

Please send us PayPal or Ebay Message for your choice of Herbal Aloe Concentrate ; Original or Mango, otherwise we will send Mango Favor by default.

Herbalife Targeted Health Dietary Supplement Item:

Herbalife Targeted Health Dietary Supplement Item:

This listing is for one new factory sealed bottle of Herbalife Targeted Nutrition. Select above one of the following Targeted Nutrition items: Digesti...

Herbalife Herbal Aloe Concentrate + 21-day Cleansing + Active Fiber + 2 Gift

Herbalife Herbal Aloe Concentrate + 21-day Cleansing + Active Fiber + 2 Gift

FREE!!! Herbalife with Formula 1 Container To-Go and Measuring Spoon with

Herbalife 50 Postcards 21 Day Cleanse Nutrition Weight Loss Distributor Tool

Herbalife 50 Postcards 21 Day Cleanse Nutrition Weight Loss Distributor Tool

Herbalife Weight Loss Postcards Distributor Tools Lot of 50 cards Each measures 4 x 6Advertisement for cleansing products **Purchase Price Includes Sh...

Herbalife 21-day Cleansing Program + Active Fiber Apple Weight Manage Exp 2016

Herbalife 21-day Cleansing Program + Active Fiber Apple Weight Manage Exp 2016

Please send us PayPal or Ebay Message for your choice of Favor; Active Fiber; Apple or Un-Favor, otherwise we will send Apple Favor by default.**Since...

Herbalife Cell-u-loss + 21-day Cleansing Program + Prolessa Duo 7-day Exp 2016

Herbalife Cell-u-loss + 21-day Cleansing Program + Prolessa Duo 7-day Exp 2016

FREE!!! Herbalife Tablets Box with this purchase Buy 2 or more of our listing, Mix Match..Upgrade to Priority shipping 1-3 days with NO cost!!!**Since...

1 Herbalife Herbal Aloe Concentrate(pint) + 1 Active Fiber Complex Free Shipping

Contents for this listing:1x Herbalife Herbal Aloe Concentrate (1 pint)1x Herbalife Active Fiber Complex List Of Flavors Available Aloe Original Mango...

Herbalife Prolessa Duo 7-day + Active Fiber Apple + 21 Cleansing Program Exp2016

FREE!!! Herbalife Tablets Box with this purchase Please send us PayPal or Ebay Message for your choice of Favor; Active Fiber; Apple or Un-Favor, othe...