Heritage Store Rosewater & Glycerine 4oz Reviews

Heritage Store Rosewater & Glycerine 4oz

Excellent Body moisturizer and uplifting scent

Jan 25, 2009 (Updated Jan 26, 2009)

Pros:Really light and effective moisturizer and aromatherapy.

Cons:glycerin can stain fabric, use with care.

The Bottom Line: I use this frequently as a refresher and moisturizer. All natural and effective, I highly recommend it.

Ahhhh ..... first you take the wonders of rosewater (which are many) and then you add some nice skin moisturizing vegetable glycerin to it ... and you have one of the nicest body sprays around.

Especially in the winter time when skin (mine at least) gets so dry from the indoor heating, layers of clothing, and biting cold air outside.
It is also pretty soothing and calming on sunburned skin that is starting to get itchy before it peels ... REALLY nice on the skin then.

The scent is uplifting and the soothing properties of the rosewater and of the glycerin make it a real treat.  Hertage Rosewater is made from all natural essential oil and water, so it is pure and healthy.  Free from preservatives and artificial fragrances it is an all natural super lightweight moisturizer and refresher.

I can't say enough about it, one of my all time favorites!

The description above says to use it on linens, but I disagree, if you want to use something on your linens get the plain flowerwater, NOT the flower water with vegetable glycerin added.  The glycerin has the potential to possibly leave spots on fabrics, and I would hate to be turned off from such a great product because it was not properly used.

I recieved further questions on this product and I am posting them here for everyone to see!

Since this contains glycerine, is it a thicker version of the rosewater?
It is not noticably thicker.  It is very very light.

Does it spray?
it sprays very well, I have never had it gunk up the sprayer like many spritzer type moisturizers.

Do you have to rub it into the skin, and does it absorb easily?
You can rub it in, but I never do.  Usually I spray it on after toweling off--especially on my back and legs...because I do not have the ability to get to my own back or the time to moisturize my legs. And I simply spritz it on and let it air dry whilst combing and drying my hair or picking out clothes.

Is it at all greasy?
No. Not that I have ever experienced. Although, in the summertime I do not use it on my face, I use plain rosewater because I do not want the extra oils on my face with the sweat.  But I have never ever found it to leave a greasy residue on my skin.

Heritage Products Rosewater 4 Oz

Heritage Products Rosewater 4 Oz

Heritage Products Rosewater 4 oz Heritage Products Rose Petals Rosewater Description Real rose oil makes the 'Queen of the Flowers' truly come alive i...

Rosewater & Glycerin 4 Oz Heritage Store

Rosewater & Glycerin 4 Oz Heritage Store

Essential Oils Vor-Mag Water for Higher Vibrations Natural Vegetable Glycerin Here is a flower water formula with a twist: an old fashioned skin lotio...

Rosewater and Glycerin (4 oz) by Heritage Store

Rosewater and Glycerin (4 oz) by Heritage Store

-- Soothing & Old-Fashioned-- Skin Lotion You Can Trust-- Harsh Weather Defense
4AllVitamins

Heritage Products Rosewater & Glycerin 4 fl oz Liquid

Heritage Products Rosewater & Glycerin 4 fl oz Liquid

Rosewater & Glycerin 4 fl oz Liquid - Rosewater & Glycerin is a soothing and old-fashioned skin lotion that you can trust for harsh weather defense. B...
Swanson Health Products

Heritage Store Rosewater- 4 Oz

Heritage Store Rosewater- 4 Oz

Home About Us Shipping FAQ Contact Us Feedback of our customers Check Out our new items Send Message through our contact form Newsletter Add my Shop t...

Jason Natural Products - Satin Shower Body Wash Glycerine & Rosewater - 30 oz., Body Washe

Jason Natural Products - Satin Shower Body Wash Glycerine & Rosewater - 30 oz. (887 mL)Jason Natural ProductsSat
LuckyVitamin.com

Caswell-Massey Dr. Hunter Rosewater & Glycerine Hand Creme (2.5 oz.)

Caswell-Massey Dr. Hunter Rosewater & Glycerine Hand Creme (2.5 oz.)

Classic formula of glycerine and rosewater that ranks among the best for conditioning hands, keeping them smooth and supple. 2.5 oz. metal tube, boxed...
PC Fallon Co.

Jason Natural Products - Satin Shower Body Wash Glycerine & Rosewater - 30 Oz.

Jason Natural Products - Satin Shower Body Wash Glycerine & Rosewater - 30 Oz.

Jason Natural Products - Satin Shower Body Wash Glycerine Rosewater - 30 oz. (887 mL)Jason Natural Products Satin Shower Body Wash Glycerine Rosewater...

Caswell Massey Dr. Hunter Rosewater & Glycerine Hand Creme 75ml/2.5oz by Caswell Massey

Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$17.00 - Dr. Hunter Rosewater & Glycerine Hand Creme-75ml/2.5oz - skincare / cosmetics
StrawberryNET.com