HP Photosmart C4680 All-In-One Inkjet Printer Reviews

HP Photosmart C4680 All-In-One Inkjet Printer

Great little printer

Jan 20, 2010

• Paper Handling:

Pros:Small, fast, good quality

Cons:Could use a USB imput for flash drives, should come with a cable

The Bottom Line: A great buy even more now that the price has droped and is a very durable and great quality printer. I say buy

Ok so I bought this printer when it first hit the market because I thought that it was a cool idea to add a touch screen to the basic printer. I got mine at Best Buy where one of the sales assiociates recommended it for college useage which is all that I use it for. I wanted a printer that was not only smaller in size but had scanning capablities and a memory card reader. I use a MacBook and so the version I have does not have a memory card reader and I wanted one so I could upload photos for Facebook and store them on the computer so I didn't need to buy a card reader.

The printer was a breeze to set up basically self explanatory and the software that comes with it has some neat features which allow me to make scans and check ink levels. I do not use them however because of the software built into my Mac that I am more familar with. The only think I needed to buy was an USB cable to connect it to my computer. So as far as setting it up and using it there really is nothing hard about it no problem for anyone to do it.

I use it to print pictures for around my dorm room as well as just black and white copies. They are all great quality for the price of the computer. The ink lasts a long time when I use low quality fast draft but when its a high quality color picture that takes a lot more ink. I have managed to print 45 full color pages out with one ink catrige so that saves me some money.

If you want a fast printer this is deffinately one I would recomend. My roommate has a Cannon and I can print over twice as fast as he can with his. The quality is not as great but it saves time and ink to do it that way.

The scanning takes a little bit of time to get used to but over all has a great quality and once used to it its a lot easier to do.

I would recommend this to anyone who wants a fast, yet good printer.

Operating System: Macintosh

Brand Hp Photosmart C3150 All-in-one Inkjet Printer

Brand Hp Photosmart C3150 All-in-one Inkjet Printer

Scan, copy, and print your digital memories and documents with the Photosmart C3150. Delivering blazing print speed of 22ppm in black and 20ppm in col...

Hp Photosmart C6280 All-in-one Inkjet Printer

Hp Photosmart C6280 All-in-one Inkjet Printer

The Hewlett Packard Photosmart C6280 All-In-One InkJet Printer is fully compatible with PC systems. This printer connectivity interface: USB.

Hp Photosmart C3140 All-in-one Inkjet Printer

The Hewlett Packard PhotoSmart C3140 All-In-One InkJet Printer is fully compatible with PC, Mac systems. This printer connectivity interface: USB.

HP Photosmart C3180 All-in-One Printer, Scanner, and Copier

HP Photosmart C3180 All-in-One Printer, Scanner, and Copier

Features: Photo color Copying scanning Product Information: Product Description Looking for that perfect machine that can meet all your photo printing...
Hp Photosmart C6380 All-in-one Inkjet Printer

Hp Photosmart C6380 All-in-one Inkjet Printer

Now print, scan and copy from the comforts of your home with the HP C6380. With a simple push of a button, this Photosmart multifunction printer can p...

HP - Photosmart 6520 CX017A Wireless e-All-in-One Inkjet Color Printer -, InkJet Printers

HP Photosmart 6520 CX017A WiFi e-All-In-One Inkjet Color Printer Easily produces stunning printouts using the remarkable HP Photosmart 6520 CX017A WiF...
TigerDirect.com

Hp Photosmart C4385 All-in-one Inkjet Printer

Hp Photosmart C4385 All-in-one Inkjet Printer

Just insert a camera memory card in our Photosmart C4385 All-in-One, preview your pics on the 1.5 color display, and print -no PC needed. It's fast to...

Brand Hp Photosmart C5280 All-in-one Inkjet Printer Q8330aaba

Brand Hp Photosmart C5280 All-in-one Inkjet Printer Q8330aaba

The Hewlett Packard Photosmart C5280 All-In-One InkJet Printer is fully compatible with PC, Mac systems. This printer connectivity interface: USB 2.0.

HP Photosmart C410a Premium Fax Wireless e-All-in-One (CQ521A#B1H)

HP Photosmart C410a Premium Fax Wireless e-All-in-One (CQ521A#B1H)

HP Photosmart Premium Fax C410A Multifunction Printer CQ521A#B1H 74.