HP 80 (C4847A) Yellow/Magenta/Color Ink Cartridge Reviews

3 consumer reviews
Average Product Rating: Excellent

Totally Worth It

May 28, 2007

Pros:Bluetooth is great, Easy setup, Cheap

Cons:No IR for other devices, Location of Stop button

The Bottom Line: It's cheap, and worth it if you watch a lot of dem movies.

One of my main reasons for buying the PS3 was the inexpensive Blu-Ray player. I mean, I haven't gotten around to writing that review yet, as there are so many new features added weekly.

Anyways, onto the remote. First things first, if you're Canadian, buy this remote in the US. 24.99$ USD is a far cry from 39.99$ CAD, especially with the exchange at parity now.

So the price is fair, and in all honesty I am surprised that Sony is letting this go so cheaply.

In appearance the remote is 100% symmetrical except for the start & select buttons. Which is very cool. The finish on the upper half is a high-polish, which is a nice sleep feature that matches the PS3's shiny finish. It smells like a new piece of electronics. Taste? (now that's just gross!)

The remote comes in basic "cut your hand before you cut anything else" packaging, so use a steady hand. Batteries included, as usual.

I literally placed the batteries in, and went to "register new bluetooth device" on my PS3. Took about 1 minute.

The remote is intuitive. All the buttons are self explanatory except for the colours. They don't seem to do anything.

The remote has no sixaxis tilt features.

One of the coolest parts of this remote is that it's essentially a look into the future. I still find myself pointing this thing at the tele, even though bluetooth works on my front lawn like 50 feet away.

You can surf, music, and everything else with this remote. No lessons necessary, again, intuitive with the PS3's menu system

The worst part of this remote is that there is no IR on it. So you can't even control the bloody volume (not cool Sony), or any other device for that matter.

Second worse thing (trust me this gets very annoying). Is that the "Stop" button is located directly below the "Play" button, and it's the same size as the "Pause" button, which is located below the "Stop" button. You will find yourself hitting the "Stop" button either by accident or because like most warm blooded human beings you will think that it makes sense to have the order in "Play", "Pause", "Stop".

Ideal for HP Designjet 1000 series printers, the HP 80 C4847A cartridge ensures a superb print quality. This HP magenta cartridge is engineered to wor...
NEW GENUINE HP C4847A 80 Ink Cartridge Magenta 350-ML DesignJet 1000 DESCRIPTION Model: C4847A Compatibility: HP DesignJet 1000 series: 1050c Plus, 10...
Lot of 2 Genuine HP C4847A 80 Ink Cartridge Magenta 350-ML DesignJet 1000 NEW DESCRIPTION Model: C4847A Compatibility: HP DesignJet 1000 series: 1050c...
1-20 of 38 best deals 1 2   Next >> Why are these stores listed?